7

Max's POV

"You told him no?" Aisha asked. I had gone back over to Sam's and told the girls everything that happened with Robby. "I didn't technically say no," I told them. "I said Maybe." "Well that's just as bad as saying no." Yasmine told me. "Well what should I do?" I asked. "Max, do you love him?" El aksed. "I mean yeah I do but--" "Girl, there is no buts. Tell him." Sam told me.  "Okay, but how?" I asked

Robby's POV

"I can't believe she told you no." Miguel said. We had all met at Demetri's house after what happened with Max. "She didn't technically say no. She said maybe." I told them. "Well thats just as bad as no." Lucas told me. "There goes my plan for El." Hawk said. "For El? What do you mean for El?" Will questioned. "Um If everything worked with Robby and Max, I was thinking of doing the same thing with El." Hawk said. "You like my sister?" Will asked. "Um--" "We can talk about that later, but right now, we need to work on Robby and Max." Miguel said.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked. "I don't know dude. Just give her time to process everything you told her.Then maybe she'll come up with a genuine answer" Miguel told me. "Okay. I'll do that." I said, running my fingers through my hair. "Now Hawk, back to you and El." Will said, looking at him.

Max's POV

Later, I layed in my bed, thinking. I'll tell him. I'll tell him my decision. I thought. I sat up and got out my phone. I thought about calling Robby and telling him we needed to talk, but I decided not to. I'll just wait till in the morning.

The next day, I had El and Moon help me pick out an outfit to wear to see Robby. I told them I would tell Robby my decision today and that I needed help picking an outfit. "Ooh, how about this, jeans, and some black converse?" El suggested. She showed me a shirt with a purple and blue stripes. 

"Max I have the perfect outfit for you to wear. It's not really your style, but it's cute and Robby will love it, trust me. "Okay. " "Here, Ill go get it so you can try it on." Moon told me.

Robby's POV]

After I left Demetri's house, I went to the dojo to let a little steam out. I punched and kicked the punchimg bag for a while, until I was sweaty. Suddenly, I got a text from Max. At first, I didnt wanna see what it said, thinking Max had made her decision and it was a no, but my gut told me to look at it so I did.

Max: Robby, meet me at the park in twenty minutes.

Me: Okay, see you then.

I rushed back to my house, cleaned up a little bit, put deodorant on, got  some clean clothes on, and headed for the park.

When I got there, it took me a minute to see Max. She was wearing a dress, which she never does and she looked cute.

The dress:

"Hi." I said. "Hi." She replied. "Why'd you want me to meet you here?" I asked. Max walked closer to me. "Robby, I thought about what happened yesterday and--" "No It's okay. I should give you space and time to think." I interrupted. "Robby, I thought about it and..." She paused. "And?" I asked, wanting her to continue. "I love you too. I should've told you yesterday, but I was just shocked." Max told me.

"Wait, really?" I asked. "Yeah. Oh great, we sound like people in those cheesy rom-coms." Max said and I chuckled. "Yeah, kinda. Does that mean...?" "Yeah. I'll be your girlfriend." Max said. I smiled and then leaned in. We kissed for a long time until we both needed to catch our breath. I then pulled the ring out of my pocket. "I believe this belongs to you." I said, grabbing her left hand and slipping the ring on her finger. She smiled at me, then we kissed again.

"Come on, I'm getting hungry. Let's go to the In-and-Out down the street." Max said. "Lead the way." I told her as we held hands, our fingers getting intertwined.

After we went and ate, we went to dairy queen and got ice cream. As we were walking out, holding hands, I asked, "What should we do now?" "Maybe we can go to golf N' stuff." Max suggested. "Okay. Lead the way." I told her.

When we got to golf n stuff, we played some arcade games, then golfed a little bit, even though we both sucked. Then we went to the photo booth. We did a funny face one, a normal smiling one, one where I kissed her cheek, another where she kissed my cheek, one where we both kissed, and the last one was us looking at each other, because we couldn't think of anything in time.

When we got out, I looked at the pictures. "Baby, these look so good." I told her. "Oh my god, did you just call me baby?" She asked, rolling her eyes. "Maybe." I smirked. "Whatever, let me see." Max said, coming closer to me to look at the pictures. "You're right, they do look good." She told me. "See, I told you." I told her smirking.

Max then took the pictures and ripped them in half. "Here, you get half and I get half." She told me, handing me half. "Why do you get the good ones?" I asked. "Quit complaining." She said, looking me in the eye. "You're lucky I love you. I told her. "Whatever, weirdo." She said, rolling her eyes. By now, It was becoming night, so we decided to go back home. "Babe, you know what I realized?" Max asked as we walked. "What?" I asked, curiously. "I forgot to give you back your hoodie a few weeks ago." She told me. "That's okay babe, you can keep it." I told her. "You sure? I can give it back to you if you want." Max said, unsure if I meant what I said. 

"Yeah, I'm sure. It looks cute on you anyways." I told her, making her turn a deep red. I chucked as we continued to walk. Max let go of my hand and said, "The ring is very pretty." I looked at the ring, then baclk at her, "Yeah, well so are you." I told her, grabbing her hand once more.

When we got to her house, she kissed me. " I had fun tonight." She said. "Me too." I replied. I kissed her again for a minute, before she pulled away. "I should probably go inside now." She said. "Yeah, good idea," I told her, kissing her forehead. "Don't want you to get sick." Max kissed my cheek, then said, "Goodnight Robby, see you tomorrow." "Goodnight. I love you." I told her. "Love you too." She replied. I watched as she went inside, waving at me before closing the door.