3

Max's POV

As we were walking to the mall, I noticed Robby also had a skateboard. I got on mine because I was a bit bored of walking. Then I noticed Robby started skating on his as well. I looked at him and he smirked. I rolled my eyes and continued skating in the direction everyone was walking.

Later, when we got to the mall, Dustin asked, "What should we do first?" "I  don't know, maybe two people decide something, then do rock, paper, scissors, then we'll go to the option the winner gets." Sam suggested. "Good idea Sam." Dustin told her. "Okay, well maybe we can go to JCPenny." Moon suggested. "I think we should go to the Vans store." Robby suggested. "Okay, now do rock, paper, scissors." Miguel told them

They both stood facing each other. Then they held out their hands to do it. They had to do it three times because they kept getting into a tie. Robby ended up winning and some of us were complaining. I wasn't though because I needed new vans anyways. "Why'd you choose the vans store, Robby? Why not hot topic or something?" Mike complained. "Shut up. I chose the vans store and I won rock, paper, scissors, so we're going to my decision." Robby told him, making him shut up.

When we got to the vans store, Everyone looked around and Yasmine said, "I don't know how you guys enjoy this store." "Um it's cool, duh." I said. "Whatever." Yasmine said, rolling her eyes and going over to El.

El's POV

I was looking at some blue vans, when Yasmine came up to me. "Hi." She said. "Hi?" I replied. "Do you know why Max likes vans so much?" Yasmine asked. "Because they're cool? I don't know, you're gonna have to ask her." I told her. "Ugh, you're no help." Yasmine said, before walking away.

"You like Vans?" Hawk asked, scaring me a bit. I nodded. "I think you should get these ones." Hawk told me, pointing to a pair of pink ones. "Why?" I asked him. "Because they match with your outfit." He told me. 

Before I could say anymore, Max came up to us. "Come on, we're going." She said, pulling my arm a bit.

Max's POV

"Max, I can walk on my own, you don't need to drag me." El said. "Sorry." I told her, letting go of her arm. I hadn't realized I was still holding onto her arm. "It's okay. What are we gonna do now?" She asked. "I don't know." I told her. "Me either." Robby said, coming up behind us, scaring both of us. "Jeez, what the hell Robby?" "Sorry, didn't know you guys were flinchers." Robby said, snickering. 

El and I looked at each other, confused. We had no idea what he was talking about. "Don't worry about Robby. He was just joking." Miguel said as all of us began to walk through the mall once again. " What's a flincher?" El asked, confused. "A flincher is someone who flinches a lot when someone does this." Hawk explained, lunging at El. She flinched and Hawk said, "See, flincher." "And how exactly do you not become a flincher, mister mohawk?" I asked, a bit of sarcasm in my tone. "Well in our karate dojo, you get punched in the face, very hard." Robby explained. "That's what she said." Hawk said. Robby punched him in the arm. "Shut it." He told him.

I snickered a little bit as we continued to walk. "What now?" Miguel asked. "I don't know, but I'm hungry." Dustin said. "You literally just ate at the house." Lucas told him. "Yeah, but I'm hungry again," Dustin told him. "Come on, let's go to the food court." Dustin grabbed Lucas by the hand and dragged him to the food court. 

"Should we follow them, or..?" Miguel questioned. "Nah. We'll leave them be. They'll catch up with us eventually." Mike said. "Okay. Um, what should we do now?" Miguel asked. "Let's go to the arcade. " I suggested. "Finally, a good suggestion." Demetri said. "Eyo, love birds, let's go!" I called to Dustin and Lucas, who had just gotten corndogs. They both rushed over. 

"Where we going?" Dustin asked. "Arcade." I said. "Oh hell yeah. Now I'll finally beat you at dig dug." Dustin said. "We'll see about that." I told him. "Oh yeah? Race you to the arcade." Dustin said, beginning to run. I started running after him.

Robby's POV

I watched as Max and Dustin started to run. I saw her red hair swaying behind her until she got out of sight. "Alright, let's folllow them I guess." I said as we followed after Max and Dustin. When we got to the arcade, Dustin and Max were fighting over who got to play dig dug first.

"I got here first, so I get to play first. " "Um, no you're wrong. It's me who gets to play first." "Um, no youre both wrong. It's actually me who gets to plaf first." I said, smirking. "Alright, show us what you can do, badboy." Max said, crossing her arms and stepping back. I smirked at her then said, "Okay." I stepped up to the arcade machine.

"No fair! I should've won that!" Max said, laughing. "I told you I'd win." I told her smiling. "Whatever."Max said, rolling her eyes.

Later on, we all had to go back home since it was getting close to the time for the mall to close. When I got home, my mom was out again. Probably at another one of her boyfriends' house again. I thought as I made my way to my room. I put my music on, then put on my headphones. 

I got out my box with my weed in it and got out a joint. I lit it and inhaled. When it went out, I decided to go to sleep, so I plugged in my phone, took my headphones off and before I could fall asleep, Max crossed my mind. Ugh, quit thinking of her. She's just a stupid git. And besides, I don't need a girlfriend. I thought as I fell asleep.