Chapter 5: The Festival

When I got to the festival I was a bit surprised at how many people were here. There were a lot of people who were with family members, some seemed to be couples, and overall there was a nice and happy as well as pleasant atmosphere to the place. When I walked in I just ended up wandering around for a bit.

"Sanzu?" I turned around hearing my name, when I did I saw Mitsuya with his two little sisters. "Oh, Mitsuya, you're here. Are these your little sisters?" I asked, looking down at the two little girls. "Yea, Mana and Luna." He responded. Mana came up to me and pointed up at me. "Pretty lady!" She said smiling. Mitsuya looked as if he was trying to not laugh, while I just deadpanned at the little girl. "I'm a guy." After I said that Mitsuya started to laugh and his sister looked confused and a bit surprised. "Pretty!" Mana repeated and I just gave her a head pat.

"By the way, did you need something?" I asked Mitsuya since he called out my name. "Oh, no not really. Mana and Luna noticed the hairpin in your hair and wanted to get a good look at it." "Oh, that makes sense. But I'm gonna go and explore the festival more, cya." I say calmly and head patting the two girls. After I left and went towards the back parking lot. When I got there it was utter chaos.

Draken was fighting someone, well multiple people and Emma was over a good distance away. I made my way over to Emma and grabbed her hand. "We need to find Mitsuya or Takemichi. He is with Hinata. I saw him earlier, go, Emma go!" After I tell her she runs off and goes there. I see someone trying to attack his back and I yank them by their jacket and toss them back.

"Sanzu? Why are you here? Go get help, I'll deal with these people." Draken said while punching multiple people. I was busy ducking and dodging people who attacked me. "Emma is looking for Mitsuya or Takemichi. You on the other hand are running out of steam." I respond with and kick one of the guys in the guy who doubles over in pain giving me a clear shot to hit his head.

"Fine, they better get here soon." He responds. A few minutes later we hear footsteps running in our direction. Looking over my shoulder I see Mitsuya, Takemichi, Emma and Hinata heading our way. Mitsuya immediately joins us fighting. Though both of them end up pausing after hearing a motorbike. "It's Mikey's CB250T!" Mitsuya says happily and enthusiastically. He was finally here, the person who Hanma wanted, Mikey.

"Ken-chin. Can you still fight?" Mikey asks Draken who was resting a bit. "Hell yeah." Draken says getting into his fighting stance. Then they both charge the enemy. I was on the lookout for Hanma, I didn't even care when the other members joined us here.

"No way.... He blocked Mikey's kick.... How strong is he...?" I heard people murmuring around me. I just continued to fight the people in front of me, dodging and ducking. "Mikey-Kun! Draken! He's Been Stabbed!" My attention goes immediately to Takemichi who shouted that. I punched the guy nearest to me and knocked him out. In the chaos no one figured out I was heading towards where those two were. Mikey tried getting to him, yet Hanma pulled him back. "Takemichi have his arm around your neck, I'll get the other side. Leave the knife in, taking it out will cause more blood flow." I order him. I grab his other arm and hang it around my shoulder. I then prop him leaning up on me and start walking him out of the parking lot. "An ambulance won't make it here in time! The-" "The street is too crowded. We are moving Draken to the ambulance." I interrupted Emma who was panicking. "He'll live. He's not that weak to die from this." I say hoping that would calm her down a bit. I walk Draken closer to the location where the ambulance could get to him, however Kiyosoma ended up blocking our path. I ignore Takemichi who is trying to be brave and face him. "You take Draken, I'll deal with them." I say coldly and not giving him a minute to answer, I move Draken's weight to Takemichi and walk towards Kiyosoma. I watch the others reluctantly leave. "Who the hell-'' Before he finishes talking I punch him in the throat. "5th division Vice-captains, Sanzu Haruchiyo." I say introducing myself and glaring at the boy bent over in pain. I hit him again when he stood up, however it was in his gut, I then punch him in the face knocking him out. Not staying to find out whether he was out cold or not I turn and leave for where the ambulance is. I wipe the bloody knuckles on my jacket and watch Draken getting pulled into the ambulance from a stretcher. "Sanzu! Are you alright, Kiyosoma didn't hurt you, did he?" Takemichi asks, stressed. "I'm fine, didn't even land a punch on me, he's more messed up. Why?" I ask him, confused. He was weak, especially compared to Haitani who I would spar a few times a week whenever Mikey formed Kanto Manji Gang. I fought both at once, so Kiyosoma was nothing.