Chapter 1: Acceptance

Sitting up and falling out of bed a loud thud greets him when his body hits the wooden floor of the apartment he's in. Not realizing how loud he had been when he tripped due to one of his feet being wrapped around his blanket he quickly untangled his foot and ran to the bathroom to check if he was hallucinating and dreaming or if he really went into the past. When he reaches the bathroom he sees his past self. The straight light blonde hair he had while he was in Toman as well as the diamond scars he received when he was a child. 

Seeing how he looked identical to when he was in Toman, a gang which he had been a part of when he was a teenager which had been disbanded years later, he had no choice but to accept the fact he had returned to the past somehow. "Sanzu? Do you even know what time it is? It's 4 am. Go back to bed." Sanzu whipped his head to the door, freaked out by hearing the voice of Yasuhiro Muto. The taller guy looked at the shorter one confused and then concerned seeing the blood around the shorters' nose. "Sanzu, what the hell happened while I was sleeping?" Muto exclaimed, surprised and concerned. He walked closer to Sanzu and grabbed a paper towel from underneath the cabinet in the bathroom and handed it to Sanzu.

"Sanzu take better care of yourself, you're a vice-captain for goodness sakes." Muto said concerned. Sanzu was the 5th division vice-captain of Toman, Muto was the 5th division captain, as well as his roommate. Sanzu looked in the mirror and noticed his nose was bleeding, guessing it was when he fell out of bed he took the paper towel and places it around his nose, trying to stop it from bleeding, the blood didn't faze him, it was the fact his former captain was alive and standing in front of him. He remembers killing him because he was a traitor to Mikey. Ever since Sanzu killed Muto he had been having nightmares of that day, it was different from the nightmares he got from the day he received his diamond shaped scars along the corners of his mouth, it was more emotionally painful, leaving him to have days in which he didn't sleep or times in which he had to take drugs in order to sleep due to the nightmares. "R-right sorry Muto. I didn't mean to wake you up." Sanzu said quietly and leaning his head forward to keep the blood from running down his throat. "It's fine, just be careful. We have a meeting tonight, Mikey wanted to talk to the captains about something. If you can, try and get some sleep." Muto said while turning around and heading back to his room. Sanzu waited in the bathroom for a few minutes and then trashed the paper towel after the bleeding had stopped, once he was sure it stopped he went back to his room, still confused and freaked out by the fact he went back in time, almost 12 years ago, back to when he was 15.

I'm so sorry if this confuses or makes no sense. I was looking on my account and realized that I needed to finish this story and reading through to refresh my memory I noticed how it didn't make much sense. As well as so many run on sentences. Truthfully I'm debating on discontinuing this and redoing it later.