𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐒 - 𝘑𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢𝘮

IT WAS CONFIRMED Jude Bellingham, was set to join Real Madrid in the upcoming season

IT WAS CONFIRMED Jude Bellingham, was set to join Real Madrid in the upcoming season. Ofcourse you were happy for him but it was hard to ignore the fact this was probably the first step to your friendship slowly diminishing.

You and Jude had been friends since primary school, the two of you were inseparable. You smiled when he smiled, he laughed when you laughed and you cried when he cried. That summed up your friendship, you were practicality soulmates and everyone saw it.

You scrolled through your for you page yet another tik tok of Jude's transfer to Madrid, the aching in your heart soon returning just like it had for the hundred time today. Tears ran down your cheeks.

Little did you know Jude was on his way over to yours as you struggled to accept the news. Jude had been restricting himself from telling you the updates leading up to the final decision, as he knew how much it saddened you.

He had just finished celebrating the news with his family, the whole time his mind kept wandering off to you and how you were doing to take it.He pulled up outside your house with an abrupt halt before climbing out and locking the car then jogging to your front door. His knocks were urgent, he just wanted to know you were okay.

You padded down the staircase, recognising the blury figure in the glass of the door as Jude. You froze, you didn't want him seeing the state you were in especially as he would know why you were behaving in that way.

Wiping the tears under your eyes with the arm cuffs of your hoodie, you let out a deep breath before opening the door plastering a smile on your face. Jude's eyes ran over your features, he seemed to relax after you appeared to be okay.

A bad feeling formed in your stomach when Jude's hand gently gripped your chin as he analysed your face further, you gupled. His brows furrowed at the redness of your eyes and the dampness that still sat underneath your bottom eyelashes.

"Have you been crying?" He askes softly, releasing your chin which allowed you to look away. As you tried to form an aswer the tears returned to your eyes, you wanted to slap yourself for making this situation all about you.

"Hey, come here" he spoke, your overthinking ceased when his arms wrapped around your waist and he pulled you again his chest. Your feet were hovering above the ground as a consequence of your height difference.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and snuggled your face into his neck. Your legs wrapped around his torso, clinging onto him making sure he wouldn't leave. He chuckled at your clingyness however he didn't understand the deeper meaning to your actions.

You remained clinging onto him as he strolled through your house to the living room where he set himself down on the sofa, you on his lap, your arms around his neck, his arms around your waist and his head resting ontop of yours.

"Jude?" You whispered softly, his neck vibrating against your cheek from him responding with a hum. "Please dont forget about me" your lip juttted out as your tried containing your overwhelming emotions. Jude pulled back so he was slouched so his back rested against the sofa, his features forming into confusion.

"Why would i ever?" He seemed disappointed that you would think he would do such a thing. His lips turned into a frown and you immediately felt bad for making him feel that way. Jude meant the world to you and you meant the world to Jude, if not more.

"Just you see all the time players move clubs then forget about where they come from and who their real friends are" he watched you intently as you stumbled about your words, trying not to say the wrong thing.

He didn't reply. Nor did he for the next few minutes the two of you just sat in silence, not an uncomfortable one but a pleasant one. His thumb traced circles on your lower back almost as if he was thinking.

"Come with us" he broke the silence, his hopeful eyes observed your reaction. Your jaw dropped slightly at his suggestion.

"Really?" You asked in disbelief, he began to nodd his head as a grin spread across his face.

"Yeah, i mean you already practicality spend most your time at mine with the family, not to forget they adore you" he smiled, you smiled with watery eyes. He looked down at your hand before placing his over yours, intertwining your fingers.

"What do you say?"