𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 - 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘰 𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘴

YOU LET OUT A groan at the noise of wailing through the baby monitor, as much as you wanted to stay wrapped up in Sergio's arms you knew you had to go and check on your baby daughter

YOU LET OUT A groan at the noise of wailing through the baby monitor, as much as you wanted to stay wrapped up in Sergio's arms you knew you had to go and check on your baby daughter. Unravelling Sergio's heavily inked arm from around your waist you shuffled out of bed.

Meandering along the hallways the cries from your one month old became louder, opening the nursery door your eyes softened at the sight of the little human curled up in the tiny cot. You made your way over and lifted her out, pulling her close to your body.

The cries stopped, you watched as her little arms stretched out as she released a mini yawn. With her father being tall you would exepect her to be not that small, however she was born at four pounds and six ounces. The contrast in size between her and Sergio was adorable and actually quite scary at the same time.

Making sure to support her head whilst you carried her small figure back to your and Sergio's room, you sat back on the bed before placing her on Sergio's bare chest. You kept one hand gently on her back whilst the other pushed some of Sergio's hair out of the way then you placed a kiss to his lips.

The action made Sergio begin to stir, his dark brown eyes fluttering open. A lazy smile spread onto his lips at the sight of his daughter sleeping on his chest, you took your hand off her back as Sergio picked her up and held her in the crook of his arm.

"buenos días hermosa" good morning beautiful  his voice was deep and husky from waking up, you replied with a morning back before settling into his out stretched arm. He leant down and planted a kiss to your lips before turning his attention to the baby in his arms.

"buenos dias a ti tambien princesa" morning to you too princess he spoke quietly then pressed a soft kiss to her dainty nose. Your heart melted at the sight, people amused Sergio was the ruthless player he was on the pitch with his family. That was definitely not the case.

"What would you like to do today amore?" You questioned tracing the tattoos on his chest with your nail. Today Serg had no training and with having a child now the two of you wanted to make the most of the days you were all together.

"Maybe go out for luch" he suggested, you hummed in response. You both sat there for a while enjoying the moment before you decided to get ready for the day, leaving Sergio with your daughter you headed downstairs to make some tea for the two of you.

Meanwhile Sergio had an idea, he pulled himself from the bed with his daughter still against his chest. He placed her in the moses basket located in the corner of the room before wandering into your ensuite bathroom and gathered a towel from a cupboard.

He turned on the shower, undressed and was about to hop in before his daughter's cries filled the room again, he huffed and thought a second. He strolled back into your bedroom and lifted the baby from the moses basket, holding her close he went back into the bathroom.

He knew you would probably complain it was dangerous having her in the bathroom, as he could slip but he was sure he wouldn't. Sergio slid under the shower, the water trickling down his muscled back. He made sure not to get any water on his daughter.

As you re-entered your bedroom you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion when both Sergio and your daughter were nowhere to be seen. Following the sound of water you walked into the bathroom, your hands landed on your hips as you looked at Sergio disapproving way.

He turned around and shrugged innocently, as much as you didn't approve of the idea you had to admit it was cute. Her cheek was squashed up to his skin and his big hands covered her delicate body.

"Ven y únete a nosotros" come and join us Sergio suggested, a smirk tugging on his lips. You shook your head at his words but never the less you began to strip off, Sergio admiring every inch of you.

Once in the shower you rubbed your daughter's back smoothly, Sergio offered her to you. You carefully took her from his arms and brought her to your chest, she instantly settled at the scent of her mother. Sergio tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"mis hermosos angeles" my beautiful angels