𝐖𝐂 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇 - 𝘕𝘦𝘺𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘳

YOU HAD JUST arrived back from Qatar a day ago, Neymar was understandably quiet and had no motivation whatsoever

YOU HAD JUST arrived back from Qatar a day ago, Neymar was understandably quiet and had no motivation whatsoever. You knew how much winning this world cup meant to him since he recond it was going to be his last and had yet to win it.

You lay sprawled out on the sofa your hair in a loose bun and Neymar's joggers and hoodie hung loosely from your curves. You scrolled through Instagram not paying attention to whatever programme was on the TV and the lights from the screen danced on the walls of the dark room.

Hearing shuffling you looked up from your phone to see a shirtless Neymar stood infront of you, his eyes were puffy and his lips rested in a thin line. You opened your arms and he willingly layed down ontop of you and burrowed his head into your neck.

You let out a sigh in content of having him in your arms as you played with the curls of the back of his neck and placed a kiss on the top of his head. He shifted in your arms and peered up at me through his long eyelashes.

"I love you, amor" he breathed put in a husky tone making you grin. He smiled up at you tenderly, this is the first time you had seen him smile since before the Brazil vs Croatia game.

"I love you too" you murmured back watching his face turn in a grin before he let out a raspy chuckle from the back of his throat. You tilted your head in confusion making him let out another chuckle as he shook his head.

"You're too cute" he smiled looking away before turning back to look at the blush that painted your cheeks.

"Come here" he exhaled bringing his tattooed fingers up to lightly grip your chin, he leaned up and planted his lips on yours. You melted into the kiss and you felt him grin against your lips. His hand travelled up to the back of your head where he tangled his hand in your hair, the kiss lasted a few minutes before he pulled back.

"I've been thinking and I've decided I want to play in the next world cup" he trailed off waiting for your reaction, he let a breath out of relief as a massive grin covered your face.

"Really?" You questioned with a grin still clad to your face as you trailed over his tattoos on his broad shoulder with your nail which made him shiver.

"Really" He confirmed nodding and you let out a squeal of delight and wrapped your arms around his muscular frame.