You've Got Nothing To Worry About

It was meant to be a quick job. Nothing more.

"Hey, Three. Thanks for the help on such short notice. Especially at, uh, this time of night." He peeked at his watch. 2:42 AM.

A certain figure stood outside SMG4's RV, shivering from the heavy rain. His artificially straightened hair had started to frizz in the terrible weather.

SMG3 had on a grey short-sleeved T-shirt with "I PAUSED MY GAME TO BE HERE" etched on the front; along with an undone zip-up hoodie that was far too thin and covered in tears, sweatpants, and a pair of mismatched socks and sandals. Most notably, despite the thrown together nature of his outfit, his signature hat sat nobly atop his head, where it always was.

If Four had to guess, Three had not been planning to go out like this.

"Don't worry, this wasn't out of the kindness of my heart. I was just done streaming and got bored." Three crossed his arms, rolling his eyes.

Four hopped out of the RV with a smug smile on his face, wearing a much thicker blue hoodie and a pair of black shorts and sneakers. His own cap was too sitting snug atop his head. A hastily folded plastic raincoat was draped across his arm. "I'll never mistake you for having a heart, Three, don't worry."

Closing the door behind him, he eyed Three's outfit and raised an eyebrow, before throwing Three the coat. "Here. Feel bad you've got to hide the greatest fit ever, but you're already a dick and I don't want to imagine what you're like when you've got a cold."

Catching the jacket, he gave Four a glare and quickly put it on, flipping up the hood.

"Your text made it seem like this was important, alright! This was the first thing I grabbed. Not my fault you can't appreciate—" He dropped his newly pointed finger and relaxed his shoulders. "Wait, what the fuck am I defending this for? I don't care. Why did you want me again?"

"Hah. It's just some rouge meme. It's been scaring Boopkins. Doesn't seem corrupted— it might just need a nudge to go to your place. Nothing too bad."

Four fiddled with his hoodie strings as he began walking down past the RV. SMG3 squinted, before slowly following behind, hands in pockets.

"Is that it? What, couldn't deal with a little meme yourself? Just record it or something."

"Nuh uh."

"That's not a response!"

SMG4 looked to the sky and whistled, trying to appear nonchalant.

"...Oh my god, you're scared too. Are you serious? You called me over here cuz' you were scared?"

Four flushed red, and puffed his cheeks. "Hey! I'm not scared! I'm just... really worried about my friends! I don't want them to feel scared! I'm an empath! Not that you would get that!" He turned his nose up at Three.

"What is it? Some spider guy? You got slender man in here? Or is it a McDonald's mascot? You gotta tell me. I'm really shaking in my slides man! I can't handle the anticipation!" Three taunted, looking around with faux panic.

"It's nothing! It's just... some wolf... guy... thing. In the woods. That I only hear at night. Screaming. Again, I'm not scared. It's just uh, Luigi's been really on me about it recently, and I don't wanna make him feel like he has to avoid this place—"