Mind My Manners

(A/N: Everytime you ask me to upload a new chapter, I delay the next chapter by a week.

Here's the spotify playlist I listen to while writing this thing. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5vu5svG4EcFzD2tcVPgM9y

Happy Day after Halloween! Ironically not a very spooky chapter.)

Three sat huddled up in a booth by the RV's window, scrolling through his phone.

He combed his hand through his hair. He'd been trying to look at... anything he could online, but search results related to werewolves ended up with an unsurprisingly overwhelming amount of badly written stories about seducing them.

He shook his leg. He wasn't getting anywhere. Not that he expected to, considering werewolves shouldn't be real, but even trying to get information about werewolves from folklore was leading to dead ends. (The rules in them weren't exactly consistent.)

He shut his eyes. He wasn't equipped for this shit.

He was just looking for a way to fix all of this, but there was never one simple consistent answer.

All the solid information he had was:

1. SMG4 was turned into a werewolf through a bite.

He was there. He saw it. Enough said.

2. It was a fast turn.

Three didn't read much werewolf shit (being more into vampires or kick-ass skeletons himself), but Four turned pretty much in one day. He'd need to get more specifics from him, but the time taken to turn did change pretty frequently between depictions. Maybe this helped him narrow down the rules...?

3. Now he only eats meat.

Well, he didn't actually know this one for certain. Maybe he could eat other things. But Four seemed very against the idea in his breakdown-ramblings, so it was better safe than sorry for now.

That really wasn't a lot to work with, but it was a start. He'd definitely need to get more information to help find the right... solution. Hopefully Four would let up easily.

Thankfully for him, the wolf of the hour had just gotten home. SMG4 poked his head through the doorway, offering SMG3 an awkward smile.

"Wow, I think this place looks cleaner than I've ever left it myself."

"Yeah, that's because you're a fuckin' slob, man. I can't believe you live like this! I mean, I had to kick you out to shower, which..." Three turned towards Four, before blinking.

Four had changed into yet another blue hoodie, but now had on a white trollface t-shirt (Dude.) and some grey leggings, but somehow he still looked clammy.

He blinked again.

"Oi, why are you all sweaty? Did you not fucking shower?"

Four blushed, sticking his hands out defensively.

"I did! I promise! I just..." He swallowed. "I just ran on the treadmill for like, 20 minutes."

Three stared at him blankly.

"I know. I know how it sounds--"

"Yeah, no shit. What were you actually doing?"

"I promise I was actually running. I had a lot of energy to burn off, alright!"

"Is this really the time you decided to take up exercise? You asshole, now you're just sweaty and gross in a different way. You didn't even shower again after?!"