Chapter 112

"Y-You want me to u-use my secret tunnels through the pizzaplex to find this boy? And you want me to s-somehow convince him to c-come with me so th-that he will be safe? That...that is an interesting idea, Saphira. But I am not sure. I only just got my body repaired from last night's incident."

Sun was standing in the office as it was after eleven, and Darren has told the clown animatronic about the idea, but he had come to confirm the idea with her. Saphira could see that the animatronic was hesitating based on his fear thanks to the night before. Saphira could understand his fear, but she was serious about making sure that the kid will be safe from Vanessa and Springtrap. That was her priority.

Freddy, Mr Hippo, Pigpatch and Bonnie were all standing in the office as they learned about Saphira's plan. They were all happy that she wanted to help the boy and ensure that he was safe from Springtrap. They did not know if she wanted to help, but now they knew. And they actually agreed about the idea of acting indifferent towards the boy to try and lure him to help him. They hoped that it would not backfire.

"I-I think it w-will be fine, Sun," Saphira forced herself to say, grimacing as tears fill her eyes from talking. "Uh...talking hurts so m-much..." She placed her hand on her neck to rub gently.

"I get it, Sun. You are afraid," Mr Hippo spoke calmly to the clown animatronic. "But we need to move before those two do something. You already experienced what it is like to be under control by someone else. So you should have a better understanding of what this kid must feel."

Freddy nodded in agreement. "And while...while it was horrible for me to be possessed by Glitchtrap for a short time, it is nothing compared to what you went through, Sun. I am unsure if you can reach the areas beyond the regular areas, but you are the only one who can sympathize with that boy."

"Plus, he is an orphan. You never know what his life was like, and he might have had horrid parents before he ended up there," Pigpatch added thoughtfully. Saphira nodded in agreement. They couldn't assume this boy was actually an orphan, he could have been placed at the orphanage for all they knew. "We all will support your decision, Sun. We will do our best." Pigpatch turned his head and looked down slightly. "I can see the boy right now. He's been curled up in the same spot for the last twelve hours."

"That probably is not good," Mr Hippo said as he looked in the direction of the kid. "He is in a narrow corridor, I think...he seems to be in a vent. I am surprised no little Music Man has chased him out."

"There might not be one down there. Besides..." Bonnie looked at Saphira curiously. "Have you worked out what system they are on?"

She shook her head with a frown. Saphira did assume the small Music Man were connected to the similar system as DJ Music Man, but she hasn't located their system. She suspected they were down below, which meant that no little Music Man was a good thing. Springtrap would be able to locate the boy otherwise.

"I think those little things are Springtrap's creations, otherwise we would have found the system by now." Mr Hippo rubbed his chin as he glanced around curiously. "I do think that it is a good idea, Sun. We need to somehow get the kid out. And having him hide out in your little room behind the day care should be no trouble for you."

"I-I am not worried about that...it is just...well..." Sun placed his hands on his arms, rubbing nervously as he pondered on the idea. "W-What if he runs?"

"Keep trying, that's all you can do," Bonnie responded gently, placing a hand on the animatronic's shoulder. "I can tell you are uncertain this will work, and it might not. But wouldn't you feel worse if we did nothing and the boy disappears?" Sun nodded, as he definitely would feel bad if something happened to the boy. "That means that you know you should do it. It might seem very scary, Sun, but we cannot waste time. Once the pizzaplex officially closes for the night, you should look for him."