Chapter 25

—Morning after the party—

Korra woke up laying on the couch with Asami sleeping on her chest. She looked around finding the place trashed. Bolin and Mako were found sleeping on the living room floor, Kuvira was sitting on the floor laying her head on the coffee table knocked out. Kai, Jinora and Jenny was no where to be seen. Wu was asleep on the other side of the couch

"Guys wake up!" Opal shouted waking the teens up. "My parents are gonna be here in a hour!" She panicked. Mako and Bolin quickly woke up startled, they began picking up trash. Kuvira woke up finding Asami rubbing her eyes as she was slowly getting up from laying on Korra. She didn't know what to say, she just got up and ignored Korra and Asami as she helped hide the bottles. Opal did the dishes while Korra and Asami moved the furniture back where it belonged.
The place was perfectly clean.

Opal heard the sound of a car, she looked out the window finding her parents pulling up "Everybody out the back door, Kuvira go upstairs" she pushed everyone out and went upstairs to her room.

As Korra left the building she pulled her phone out her pocket finding 21 missed calls from Zaheer, 16 from P'Li, and 3 from Ghazan. She also found text messages from Jenny

Jenny: how did the talk go with Asami?
Jenny: idk if I'm too drunk but Kuvira's actually
kinda cute
Jenny: I ended up leaving, I have to get up early
tomorrow for work, I'll text you when
              I'm home

Korra right away called Jenny since that was the last text. No answer. "Come on, pick up" she called again. She was stressing. It went straight to voicemail. "Fuck, I should've stayed with her the whole night" Korra felt guilty

"Everything ok?" Asami came from behind her.

"Oh uh yeah" Korra nodded "just Jenny never texted me she made it home and she's not answering my calls, I might go stop at the gym, see if she's there"

"Do you want me to come with?" Asami asked earning a nod "please" Korra said.

Korra and Asami went to the car, as always, Korra opened the door for Asami and they were off to find Jenny.
As Korra drove she continued to call Jenny, but she got nothing
They finally got to the gym.

"What the..." Korra noticed the gym was still closed. No one came to open.
"Maybe she's still home?" Asami implied.

But it wasn't like Jenny to be late. Not even after coming home late, or drunk.
Korra knew something was wrong. She sped to Jenny's place, switched lanes, ran lights everything she could to get there sooner "Korra slow down!" Asami was holding on for dear life, stepping on her imaginary break.

Korra stopped the car in front of an apartment building. "Do not get out the car, jump to the drivers side" she demanded getting out the car. Asami followed directions and Korra closed the door. "Wait no, what are you doing?" Asami panicked.

"Keep the car running, lock the doors and roll up the windows. I'll be back."

"Korra no please, let me come with" Asami pleaded

"I need you to trust me on this, okay?" She gave Asami a kiss and ran inside.
Asami rolled up the window and kept her eyes on the door Korra went in through.

Korra ran up the flight of stairs to Jenny's door. She knocked not getting an answer. "Jenny, are you there?" Still nothing. She looked around for an answer, she noticed the floor was made of concrete. "Alright Ghazan, let's see what you taught me" Korra spoke to herself. She bent down touching the ground with her hand. She concentrated hard and there it was. A heart beat... and 3 more?

She knocked on the door again "Jenny, I know you're there, can you open?" She put her ear against the door listening in. She heard multiple foot steps then BAM she heard a clash
"KORRAAA!"