Chapter 7

I was heading to the lunch room with my friends until I saw a man wearing a suit, I realized who he was and walked the opposite way.

"Asami where are you going?" Bolin called for me but I kept walking.

I didn't know where I was going, all I knew was that guy was my driver and he's here to take me back which is the last thing I want. I bumped into someone falling onto the ground, I opened my eyes to find myself staring into blue ones and there it was again, that strange feeling. But as I looked at the person under me, a flash of the blue spirit mask covered their face for a second, almost like a memory I froze still as I noticed the similar eyes.

"Um, you okay?" They spoke waking me up from whatever the hell I was going through making me realize who was under me.

"Korra?! I'm so sorry" I sat up realizing looking down at her "I wasn't paying attention". She sat up rubbing her head "what were you running from?" She asked.

"Uh..Nothing" I said with a nervous chuckle "just trying to get my steps in" I tried laughing it off

"Right...you think you can get off me now?" She asked making me realize I was straddling her which had me blushing hard

"Right sorry" I got up and gave her a hand, she thanked me and walked the other way, I was going to go back to the lunchroom thinking about that flash I saw, as I walked I saw him again.

'On second thought, maybe Korra could use some company' I thought to myself as I followed behind Korra, she usually goes to the library but it doesn't look like she was going to the library this time. 'Where is she going?'

"Why are you following me?" I heard her ask me.

'How did she know? I'm behind her' I rolled my eyes and caught up next to her "don't question it...where we going?"

"I'm hungry and the food here sucks so i'm ditching" she shrugged "now why don't you be the good girl that you are and go find your friends" she gave me a smile the read 'fuck off'

"technically speaking you are my friend" I gave her a innocent smile "so I guess that means we're ditching" I was hoping she would let me tag along, my chances of being seen by that man would be slim.

"Fine, try and keep up" she gave me a smirk and turned the corner into a room that said employees only, surprisingly the door was unlocked, she gestured for me to follow. I walked in and she closed the door behind us. We were in a storage room.

She headed for the fire escape but I grabbed her arm and stopped her "are you crazy? That thing would set off the alarms around the whole school" she laughed at me

"I already disarmed it like 2 years ago, they never noticed, now let's go" she walked through the door which didn't cause the alarms to go off. I followed her out as we made our way to the park "so how did you know how to disarm a alarm?" I asked out of curiosity. Her body tensed up in a way "I uhh...Youtube" she smiled innocently. "Right.." I said rolling my eyes "and I thought you were hungry, why are we at the park?"

"There a food truck in the other side" she said as she kept walking.

—Korra's Pov—

This girl is something else, she could've just stayed with her friends, but something held her back now that I think about it. "So what made you want to come with me?" I asked her as we made line to the food truck.

She let out a soft chuckle "I can't hangout with a friend?" She looked into my eyes. "Just asking" I said with a shrug and looked away from her gaze.

I ordered us our food and I paid for it before she even had a chance to take over, I earned a glare from her which made me chuckle. We grabbed our food and had a seat on one of the picnic tables. "So, you and ms.Beifong?" She spoke up. I looked at her confused as I took a sip of my soda. "Opal told me Kuvira had a thing for you" she said making me roll my eyes. "So what's the story behind that?"