Chapter 7: The Backstabber

"Ow!" I yelled as my head hit the hardwood floor. My feet dropped to the ground letting gravity take place. I spun around as the blanket twirled between my legs. "Dawson!!" I yelled as I saw my older step-brother sitting at my computer laughing histerically. I jumped up and he ran down the hall almost falling from how much he was laughing. I started to run but suddenly, fell back down. I looked at me feet to see the blanket knotted through my legs. That made Dawson laugh even more. "I am going to kill you!". I unknotted the blanket and ran down the hall, jumping on his back. I felt the muscles in his back moving as he laughed. "Why did you wake me up?!" I screamed. My mom came running upstairs from all the noise that was happening.

"What is going on?!" My mom yelled with her high pitched voice that made my ears ring. Dawson stopped laughing and it went quiet for a few seconds. I stepped off of Dawson's back and stood there. I looked at Dawson and we looked at each other. I opened my mouth to say something but I felt like my voice was caught in my throat. In other words, nothing came out. "I went to go wake up Alex." Dawson said while putting me in a headlock and rubbing my head making my scalp burn.

"Ok, well Dawson, go unpack your things and let Alex get ready for breakfast."

"Wait, Dawson is staying? I thought he was here to visit for a few days then going back to collage."

"Nah, i'm taking 3 months off school." Said Dawsone while walking down the hall and walking inside his room.

"Well, where are we going for breakfast?" I asked my mom as she walked down the stairs and headed for the kitchen.

"Paul's Pancake House."

"Oh, yum. I will go get dressed."

I walked to my closet and searched through my choices. Paul's son was really cute, I didn't really care for the food, but the service was great....

Hmm, Jeans with that cute new top with one shoulder off? Maybe. How about the neon pink sneakers...white jeans and pale pink top? Sure, why not...

While I was shoving on my sneakers, the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" I yelled as I ran to the big arch door. I opened it and couldn't believe who was standing infront of me. It was Aaron. "W-what are you doing he-" Suddenly, he stopped me from finishing my sentence. How? A kiss. He wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me close.

"Wait." I said before continuing, "What about-"

"Massie?" He said finsishing my sentence.

"Yah, what about Mas? I can't just keep sneaking around with you. She is my best friend."

"Hey, as long as your with me, she'll never find out." He kissed me again and we stood there for about ten minutes, just... kissing.

"Hey, Alex! If your done with your boyfriend, we would like to go eat breakfast now!" Dawson yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Who's that?" Asked Aaron breaking our kiss.

"That's my step-brother, Dawson."

"Oh, well I guess i'll go.

"Wanna go to breakfast? With us?" I asked Aaron as he started to walk away. He turned around and looked at me, his hair shining from the sunlight and his eyes twinkling. A smile plastered onto his face as he breathlessly said, "Sure." I let my jaw drop as he came close to me and kissed me again.

But this kiss felt different. This was a kiss like no other kiss. It was a kiss that was so full of passion, i melted in his arms, he held me up and cradled me.

"ALEX!" I heard someone scream. Aaron stopped kissing me. We both froze. We both head a farmillier voice and turned our head's to see someone standing there with the most fierce eyes, blonde hair and nicest clothing...

____________________________________________________________________________

I know I haven't posted in a long time but I have got tons more ideas now! Thanks for reading Chapter.7! More coming by next week!