Chapter 1

BEFORE I START WRITING THE BACKSTABBER, I WANT TO SAY THAT THERE IS COPYRIGHTS TO THIS SO PLEASE DO NOT COPY. 

-______________________________________________________________________________-

I walked down the hall of the school and tuned out my so called best friend. She and I have known eachother for years. But this girl isn't the girl your proud to be friends with. She has long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She was dating the cutest guy in the grade, Aaron, and everyone was bug eyed around her. Even some girls... I really hated the thought that she knew how much I loved Aaron, she still dates him...For popularity points? No. For gossip points. Not everyone in the school thought she was the most popular and prettiest girl till she dated Aaron. My name is Alex. And my best friend's name is Massie.

"A are you even listening to me?!" Yelled Massie into my ear. I looked up and smiled. 

"Yes..."

"Good. So as I was saying, prom is coming up and Aaron hasn't asked me yet and we are dating. Do you think this means something?"

Yes. It means he doesn't like you at all and he never should have.

"A! I knew you weren't listening to me"

"No... I am listening to you. And i don't think it means anything."

Yes I do.

"OMG. A. What if he's cheating on me. Or he thinks I'm getting fat? Or if he thinks i'm not pretty enough? Or he thinks that I'm...I'm nerdy." She said with tears going to her eyes 

"Mas," I said looking at her, "Stop over reacting. He's probably just shy and he will come up to you soon and you will have fun at the prom with him. And don't cry"

"Yah you're right. Besides, I don't want my makeup to run so im not going to cry. So, you are going to the prom with Justin right? He's a total hottie."

"No actually...I turned him down."

"What?" Massie said looking at me with fierce eyes. "You turned him...down?! Why?"

"Cause I don't like him that way."

"Well you should. Who else is going to ask you?"

OMG! Can I please just kill her NOW?!?

"Actually, Brody asked me and so did Ryan."

"And?"

"I told Brody maybe and said no to Ryan"

"Phew. I thought you were gunna be a lonly loser at the dance and not go with anyone and need to hang out with me and Aaron"

Actually...I don't mind that. But you... I don't really care about."

Suddenly, Aaron came up right behind Massie and picked her up and spun her around. She gave out a little yelp but when she realised it was him, she kissed him. "Hello handsome" She said to him. "Hey. Hi Alex how've you been?"

I smiled, "Good you?"

"Fantastic." He said while looking at me with his electrifying blue eyes as he ruffled his fingers through his golden blonde hair. I was truly in awe...But tried not to show it.

"So, Massie. Are we going to prom?" Massie looked at me then back at Aaron. Then back at me.

Was she actually thinking about saying no?

"YES OF COURSE I WILL GO WITH YOU!" She said while hugging him.

I really shouldn't get my hopes up.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So? What do you think? Please leave a comment. :] Thanks for reading!!