14.

things have been weird for taehyung ever since he stepped foot in paris.

the place he dreamt to visit since he was a kid now feels like a nightmare.

he never spent days like this sitting in the living room watching tv all day like he's in a daze or following jungkook's orders without any complaint. he feels like a robot that has been reset by jungkook.

he is used to spending his days having fun, going to cafes and arcades and at night clubbing with his friends. he's used to being pampered by jimin and his family.

wait.. family..

yeah it's been so long since he talked to his parents. after getting into uni and later dating jungkook he stopped meeting them only called or texted them once a month. he last talked to them on call before he planned to go paris with jungkook.  maybe he should call them and tell them about- oh wait he can't call them because he doesn't have a phone and he can't use jungkook's phone either because the asshole of an alpha broke it.

"taebaby you're still sitting here you should go get ready" taehyung rolls his eyes hearing that voice. talk about satan and he's here.

"just going" jungkook hums, eyes focused on his phone  typing something. "um kookie"

"yeah?"

"you bought a new phone?" jungkook looks up at that and taehyung feels a shiver past through him seeing the intimidating gaze.

"yep" jungkook shrugs going back to typing and taehyung feels annoyed hearing the answer. he's here being bored to death without his precious phone and having no contact with his friends and family and this person is showing off how he bought a new phone in front of him. god he hates this alpha so fucking much.

"why are you allowed to use a phone and im not? i want a new one too" he stomps his foot in anger.

jungkook chuckles looking at whining "you're getting brave these days darling it's cute but no you won't get one you don't deserve it"

"and you do?" taehyung raises his eyebrow but steps back in sudden fear when jungkook walks close to him.

"i need it for business and i don't use it for texting my buddies i only use it when there's a important call from company or from dad. and you don't need it when you're with me love im all you need hmm"? he whispers near his face and pushes taehyung's nape lightly who nods quietly "now go get ready joon hyung must be waiting for us"

"how do i look?" taehyung asks twirling around to show his dress.

jungkook stares at him and tugs at his wrist lightly "you always look good but there's something missing"

taehyung tilts his head confused and jungkook takes the chance to kiss on his neck biting near his collarbone. taehyungs hisses when jungkook bites hard near his ear.

"k-kookie you said we-nngh we'll be late" jungkook groans and pins the omega's hands on the wall when taehyung tries to push him. he continues sucking on the bite marks and pulls away only when there's no more space left to leave mark on his neck.

"hmm looks perfect now. shall we go my love?" taehyung glares at him.

taehyung hates jungkook.

it's been an hour since they reached namjoon's apartment and the food is nice the older alpha is a very sweet person. he even insisted on taehyung calling him hyung and taehyung feels warm after interacting with someone nice after so long so it was nice evening for taehyung until...

"did you have to wear such a revealling dress i regret buying it for you" jungkook whispers quietly  leaning closer and squeezing his thigh.

it's been like that the whole time. jungkook keeps nagging him like his mom about little things like why did you not cover your legs, eat slowly, blah blah blah.

taehyung wants to shove the fork he's holding down jungkook's throat but of course he wont because he's a nice person unlike the annoying alpha so he just holds himself back and smiles towards namjoon ignoring jungkook who scoffs not getting the attention he wants.

"so he was so cute with his huge bambi eyes and bunny teeths " namjoon coos telling the tale of how he met the little jungkook and taehyung internally rolls his eyes.

jungkook. cute? yea right. he never acted cute with taehyung infact he's the biggest asshole taehyung ever met.

he picks the fork again almost ready to poke it in jungkook's eyes when the alpha gets a call and excuses himself to pick it up.

namjoon clears his throat when jungkook leaves. "so taehyung-ssi.."

"hyung you can just call me tae we're friends now right" namjoon smiles hearing that. "of course right tae um since we're friend can i ask you something?"

taehyung nods and namjoon leans close to him asking in a low voice as if to make sure jungkook won't be able to hear them "how does jungkook treat you?"

taehyung swallows hearing the question. he glances at the balcony where jungkook is standing talking to call with someone. taehyung is tempted to tell the truth to namjoon. tell him all about it so the alpha can maybe help him and take him back korea away from jungkook.

jungkook looks back for a moment and when their eyes meet he gives taehyung a bunny smile. taehyung's breathe hitches. does jungkook treat him well? no. does he really wanna go back? yes. does he want to leave jungkook? ...

"he's very good to me." taehyung finally says smiling and he hopes namjoon can't caught that he's lying but he's also hoping he will notice it. why did he lie? he doesn't know..

"just good? with the way he's always crazy about you i thought he would treat you like the most precious person i mean that guy loved you for like 17 years" taehyung statres at namjoon, confused.

"17 years?"

"huh"

"what do you mean by he loved me for 17 years? me and jungkook only met recently.." namjoon looks confused too, frowning but before he could answer jungkook comes back. "what are you guys talking about?"

taehyung and namjoon stare at each other "nothing i was just telling him about how cute you were when you were young" namjoon breaks the silence petting jungkook's head who whines.

taehyung goes back to eating silently. he's gonna ask what namjoon meant by that. did he ever met jungkook before? he remembers hearing about him from jimin but did they talked before. he doesn't remember much of it he was pretty young back then.

"namjoon hgung you said you're jungkook's doctor right? why does kookie need a doctor he looks pretty healthy to me.. " he notices the way both alpha freeze hearing him.

"i was having some anger issues after my mother left me so dad sent me to joon hyung's father who was my doctor that time that's how we became friends and later joon hyung began to treat me im better now tho right hyung? "

namjoon nods unsure.