12.

the noise of doorbell constantly ringing is what woke taehyung up.

he whined getting up and holding his pounding head in his palm. taehyung was contemplating if he wanted to go back to sleep again or stay up when he recalled what happened last night and  maybe he should just sleep for a long time until he can forget about it all.

he is so confused by the way jungkook mood switches. from a sweet alpha to a psycho. taehyung doesn't even know which side of jungkook is real.

after jungkook almost squeezed him to death last night he ran to hide in bathroom and stayed under the shower for an hour crying nonstop but then jungkook got impatient and called him to come to bed.

taehyung was really scared stepping out of the washroom and into the room trembling with fear. seeing his scared eyes the alpha just smiled patting the pillow beside him and taehyung went to sit on the corner of bed, flinching when jungkook raised his hand to touch him.

jungkook cooed at the fearful omega, raising his hands up in surrender "i won't hurt you kitten i just want to cuddle" and taehyung really is scared of this man but right now he wants to punch his teeths out because why the fuck is he smiling like nothing happened just an hour ago.

they didn't cuddle, taehyung slept on the corner of the bed so jungkook won't be able to touch him and jungkook didn't force him either. starting at each other one with fear and the other with amusement until they both fell asleep.
_

back to present, taehyung was cursing the alpha in his head when he heard footsteps so in panic he layed on his side hurriedly rolling the sheets on himself, pretending to be asleep.

he felt the bed dipping beside him. fingers gently tucking the strand of long hair behind his ear.

"so beautiful. like an angel" he felt goosebumps on his skin hearing jungkook's low voice.

"baby get up let's have breakfast" taehyung didn't move, shutting his eyes close more tightly "i know you're awake" this made taehyung get up instantly, cheeks red in embarrassment.

"did the noise woke you up? it was just nosy neighbors telling me to quiet down that it was too loud last night but i said my boyfriend is a wild kitty and gets out of hand sometimes so i needed to discipline him" jungkook explained chuckling and taehyung just stared at him in disbelief.

he's so scared of the male because he has no idea what's going on in the alpha's head. living alone with jungkook is dangerous.

he really wants to run away from here. but jungkook hid his passport and burned his stuff,  also he doesn't have his phone with him nor does he know anyone or the language spoken here and right now his mind is too messed up to come up with any escape plan.

"say aah" jungkook said shoving the spoon near taehyung's mouth who just glared at him, not compiling.

"why are you doing this jungkook?"taehyung asked in a weak voice.

"what? feeding you" jungkook snorted. taehyung opened his mouth to scold the older for joking about it and jungkook took the chance to shove the food inside the younger's mouth.

"jungkook what the fuck" taehyung whined but his mouth watered tasting the yummy dish.

"it's good right? it's your favorite it took me alot of time to cook it" jungkook giggled excited and the cute smile almost melted taehyung's heart but then he remembered the dark red eyes of the alpha last night and he lost all his appetite the sweet pancakes in his mouth turning bitter.

"y-you hurt me last night kookie i was so scared w-why did you-" jungkook shushed him softly when taehyung broke into tears.

jungkook didn't answer just hugged taehyung closely who cried on his shoulder, finding comfort in the arms of the same person that caused him the pain.

jungkook ignored the questions the whole day and the day after and after three more days taehyung stopped asking him.

the alpha went back to his sweet charming persona and taehyung accepted it not wanting him to snap again like last time.

they just stayed in the apartment all day watching movies, kissing and cuddling and viewing the city throw the balcony. it was freaking boring but taehyung was too scared to ask for more from jungkook.

right now taehyung was watching the morning talk show drawled on the sofa wearing jungkook's white tshirt and his strawberry printed pajamas while jungkook was in the kitchen cutting the vegetables.

he looked too hot and husband material and taehyung was horny.

the  innocent kisses and pecks here and there was not enough for him but he also doesn't want to go too far with jungkook.

jungkook's weird behavior ever since they landed here in paris made him unsure of his feelings so he held back his horny thoughts and instead tried his luck by asking something else seeing the alpha in good mood.

"hey kookie how about we go back to korea its getting bored here"

jungkook smiled at his way "we can't baby you wanted to stay here for a month remember"

taehyung rolled his eyes at that. guess he's too smart but it's not like jungkook has kept him locked here he can go out if he wants jungkook is no one to stop him but there's something in the way the alpha smiles  everytime taehyung wishes to go out. it's creepy and makes taehyung breathe hitch in fear.

"but it's so boring~ don't tell me you're not bored all we do is watch movies, eat and sleep. im tired i wanna go outtt" he whines again forgetting that he never needed jungkook's permission to go out but he's confused by his own behavior these days too. it's like jungkook is controlling him making him say exactly what he wants to hear .

jungkook sighs putting his knife down "ok we can go out for a walk tonight but only if you promise to behave"

taehyung squeals in excitement running to hug jungkook when the doorbell rings making him freeze in his steps.

"ill see must be the nosy neighbor again the granny is so annoying" the alpha huffs opening the door.

taehyung follows behind jungkook and they're met with a tall, handsome man with dimples on the door.

"namjoon hyung?" jungkook asks hugging the tall man who smiles softly at him "i missed you jungkookie"