𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙊𝙐𝘾𝙃𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀

Every mission he took was finished faster than his fellow agents.

He had only been a member for a few months and he's already far superior in terms of skill and craft on a job.

And he's one of the youngest TAPOPS member to exceed the organization's expectations and standards.

Some grew great respect for the boy while others simply hid their inner jealousy of the boy's achievements.

Though, there are... some inconveniences..

"wAH--- It's just me! It's just me!!"

The library was a place of gaining knowledge and enhances the individual's intelligence through a series of literary works of many subjects.

Boboiboy lifted his head up and turned his gaze upon two figures. He shook his head before forming a soft smile.

"Petir, put the sword down. Gopal, no screaming, we are in a library." Boboiboy scolded before returning his gaze on the book he was carefully reading.

Petir obliged, retracting his sword and letting it vanish from his grasp. He let out a scoff and sent a glare to the molecular manipulator before making his way back to his user, books in hand.

Gopal gulped.

All he wanted was to spend some bro time with his best pal, but even that seems illegal in the eyes of his elementals.

Boboiboy doesn't seem to realize it though. From his perspective, the elemental user simply thought his friends were too busy to hang out or they didn't like his company anymore due to his rise in status over the months.

So he turned to his elementals for company instead.

Of course, the elementals were very much delighted to be there for their user.

"I found the book you asked for, as well as some other related books." Petir stated, placing down the books on the table.

"That'll do nicely, thank you." Boboiboy sent the lightning counterpart a smile.

Petir can't help but feel happy seeing that bright smile on his user's face.

He never wants it to disappear.

He'll protect that smile.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Ish! I can't take it anymore!" Gopal slammed his hands on the table in frustration.

The gang, excluding BBB, were currently chilling in the cafeteria after a long mission.

"They're stuck to him like glue! Ayuu! I just want to hang out with Boboiboy again!" Gopal whined, dramatically laying his head on the table.

"Hu-uh, we can't even be near him enough for him to notice us." Ying sighed.

Yaya placed her bowl of rice down, her chopsticks carefully on top of the bowl. Despite her poker face, she gave out a saddened aura. She too, missed the company of her elemental friend.

Even Fang, who'd normally be the one to start some beef with the boy, also missed his presence in the group. The gang was so silent and incomplete without him to brighten up their days with that smile of his.