𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏

Boboiboy awoke to the sound of a door closing. He was about to sit up when he felt an arm pull him back down. He turned to his side to see Tanah's sleeping figure. The earth elemental was clearly asleep, but his grip on the elemental user's waist was firm. Boboiboy nearly forgot they shared the bed due to the limited spare mattresses. Boboiboy gently got out of Tanah's hold, making sure not to wake him up. Fortunately, the earth elemental only moved a bit but didn't show signs of waking up.

Boboiboy slowly got off the bed, he saw his other elementals still asleep in their own mattress, except one...

Air was definitely there, but Api wasn't. He then took notice of the slightly ajar door. Boboiboy grew concerned. He quietly made his way to the door, trying his best to make as little noise as possible.

After successfully leaving the room, he wandered through the hallways, passing by rooms, in silence. Boboiboy thought of possible rooms the fire elemental could've gone to.

Maybe he got hungry or thirsty so he must've gone to the kitchen. Or he could be messing with Gopal again so he must've went to prank him in his room.. Or he could just be playing with the power spheres...

Boboiboy had his thinking face on. He imagined himself as Api, thinking where he would be right now, so early in the morning, well... pass midnight at least.

That was when he heard loud noises coming from a room nearby. Following the noise, he stopped in front a large door.

[TRAINING ROOM]

Boboiboy opened the door, his eyes widening at the state of the training room. He coughed a bit as he was met with a wave of black smoke. Waving them aside, he saw a figure mercilessly attacking the training dummies. Boboiboy recognized it to be the fire elemental.

However, it wasn't Api who was attacking. His clothing was more refined, instead of seeing just bright red, the clothing was a mix of black and orange, a hint of red too.

Blaze...

Boboiboy slowly approached the hot-headed elemental. The voice becoming more clear the closer he got.

Boboiboy could make out frustrated screams. The poor training dummy getting obliterated with every slash from the blaze chakras.

! ! !

"NO! LET GO OFF ME!!"

Blaze struggled against the elemental user's hold, accompanied with pained wailing.

"Blaze! ----Calm down! It's ----me! Look,--- it's me!"

Boboiboy tried calming the agitated elemental, making him face him.

"It's just me. It's just me..."

"Ori..."

Boboiboy pulled the fire elemental in a warm embrace, placing his head atop the elemental's. Hearing his user's heartbeat made the elemental calm down.

"He--- he tried to--- you were---"

"Ssh... it's okay.. you're okay.."

Blaze closed his eyes, soft cries and hiccups came out of his mouth. His body was trembling and his mind drifted back to the nightmare that kept haunting him every single night. It was always the same nightmare. Always starting normal and peaceful, then ending with one of his fears coming true. Blaze hugged his user tightly, he didn't want that to happen. He never wants it to happen.
,