𝙎𝙔𝙈𝘽𝙊𝙇 ; 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

What is that supposed to mean!?

DON'T YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME!

AIS!!

The others seemed to show some improvement.

All their first tiers managed to balance their mind and heart, with Boboiboy's guidance, and have become one with their element. Boboiboy was relieved at this.

So, they moved on to the second tiers.

It started out rough, since some didn't want to cooperate ay first...

"Listen when Ori is speaking, idiot!" Ais hissed, flicking a finger towards the fire elemental's forehead.

"ADUH!--"

Boboiboy then had to comfort a sobbing Blaze, who was complaining like a child about how mean his twin was. Ais deadpanned at Blaze's actions.

A few days passed.

Taufan was slowly learning to control his power a bit more, but he still wasn't confident in his skill which caused his attacks to be a little clunky.

Halilintar was beginning to be open about coordinating attacks with the others. Well, all except Solar.

"Aren't you going a little too fast?"

"I can't launch an attack if you keep blocking my way, Hali."

"At least leave some enemies to me."

"This is why no one likes you, my short-tempered brother."

Solar wouldn't shut his mouth and continue intentionally or unintentionally piss the lightning elemental off.

Boboiboy couldn't really tell which.

So the elemental user had to work on their bond so they wouldn't accidentally screw up in a battle like what happened between Api and Air a few years back.

Solar was fine with it, but Halilintar disagreed.

Ochobot and Gempa had to personally try and persuade the lightning elemental otherwise.

Why can't they just get along? Boboiboy rubbed his temples, feeling a headache.

Blaze was... well, still Blaze. It took him twice as long to even help him grasp the idea that he shouldn't just keep attacking the enemy and try to find logical ways of taking them out. Ais was tasked with helping him on that, though the ice elemental was starting to lose it the more he has to deal with his opposite's antics.

So far, only Duri has been able to balance his power and be one with his element, shaping both his pupils in the shape of his element symbol.

Duri understood that he was better off being the 'support' of the group, since his defense was on par with Gempa's and his healing capabilities are just hella effective. He's practically a portable health center.

Overall, it's good progress for Boboiboy.

WHAT!? BOBOIBOY HAS A FEVER!?