•Part 7•

Hey guys!
I'm sorry for not updating this sooner!

•U•

Tenma:"... I have to think about it... I'm not sure yet"

All of the soccer players were surprised by his response... What did they do to make their captain not wanting to join the soccer club again?!

Shinsuke:"W-Why?!"

Tenma:"What do you mean why? You're lucky I'm thinking about joining again."

Hikaru:"But Captain!-"

Tenma:"Shindou-senpai has got nothing to do with this."

Shinsuke seemed to realize what the brunet meant

Shinsuke:"But Tenma you are the captain!"

Tenma:"Oh really, Am I?! Last time I checked I was forced to remain captain even if I didn't want to!"

By now everybody understood what the brunet meant... He never wanted to be captain in the first place and he was angry at them because they forced him to be captain

While all of this was happening only the brunet was aware of a figure watching them

Tenma:"Just come out already Mika"

The figure walked near the brunet

Mika:"Holà"

Tenma:"Since when do you know Spanish?"

Mika:"siempre he sabida español"
(I always knew Spanish)

Tenma:"Japanese please."

Mika:"No gracias"
(No Thank you)

Tenma:"Ahora hablas japonés."
(Now you speak in Japanese.)

Mika:"Como quieras...)
(As you wish...)

Tenma:"Perfect now explain why you are here and how you know that information."

Mika:"First of all I came here only because you guys are 30 minutes late and second I just do"

Tenma:"Mika."

Mika:"Whatcha want?"

Tenma:"Why can't you be normal..."

Mika:"Because I want to practice with you guys! I'm bored as hell!!"

Shindou:"This is the first time I hear you say something like that"

Mika:"And it won't be the last Captain!"

Tenma:"Omg..."

Mika:"Adiós Chicos!"
(Bye guys!)

Tenma:"Back to the main subject.
As I already said I need to think about it. For you it may seem an easy decision but for me it isn't. Now if you excuse me, I have to go train with my  best friend."

Tenma's words echoed through Shinsuke's and Aoi's head... SHE is his best friend, not them... Not anymore...

Tenma took his leave and Shindou followed right after him after saying goodbye to his Ex-teammates.

Shindou:"How are you feeling now Tenma?"

Tenma:"Confused."

Shindou:"Why?"

Tenma:"Because one side of me says to join the team again and the other side tells me to continue training with Mika and leave everything behind... I just don't know what to do anymore!"

Shindou thought about it for a few seconds before he came up with one of his ideas

Shindou:"What if you join the team again but Mika will still watch you train?"