•Part 1•

The score was 2-1 for Raimon and everyone (from Raimon and company) was happy... It was the middle of the second half and Raimon was already winning the match...

Commentator:"What is happening?! A mysterious girl entered the stadium and is going towards Dragon Link's bench! What are her intentions?!"

The whole stadium started to look at said girl and when Senguuji saw her he instantly paled...

???:"Senguuji Daigo. As you can already tell I'm here in the name of the Holy Emperor."

Everybody stared at her with wide eyes

???:"Senguuji Daigo. Your team is going to be sent in the rehabilitation center so that they will at least be decent and from now on you are dethroned from you position as the right hand of the Holy Emperor."

Senguuji:"I..."

???(2):"Your team is disappointing... They don't deserve the title of 'SEEDS'."

Senguuji:"Holy Emperor..."

Daigo bowed towards the 'Holy Emperor' in sign of respect

???(2):"The team and coach are going to change! I'll be the coach and my personal team will play."

10 more players showed up... They all had a black and dark blue-ish soccer uniform. The dark blue-ish part covered their right arm along with a part of the chest like the North-northest part while the 4 girls (The mysterious girl and 3 other players) had other colours. They had instead of the dark blue-ish they had 4 different colours. The mysterious girl had it pastel-red, the blonde teammate had it pastel-purple, the brown haired girl with red eyes had it blue and the brown haired girl with blue eyes had it red.

Commentator:"LOOKS LIKE THERE HAS BEEN ANOTHER CHANGE IN THE TEAM!"

???:"I am Mary Sherwind. And I'm the captain of the strongest team of Fifth Sector, created with the first SEEDS ever taken. We are the 'Galazy High'."
(I didn't misspell the name It's called like that the team)

???(2):"And I'm their coach Itsuki Sherwind."

Dragon Link was taken away by some Fifth Sector's guards

Yamato:'Father... What is happening?'

Senguuji:'Don't worry Yamato. Everything is going to be okay'

???(3):"Captain. How do we play."

Mary:"Play with them. Coach, what's the final score?"

Itsuki:"Sign some goals, with this match you just have to show them what you are capable of just don't use your full skills, play with them like they were toys "

Galazy Hight:"HAI!"

Mary:"Let them come to the goal at least once, I want to have fun too"

Galazy Hight (-Mary):"HAI CAPTAIN!"

The new team got into their positions.
The blonde haired girl was in front of the ball ready to pass it to her teammate. Mary (as the goalkeeper) lowered her chest at the same height as her waist (Like Seki was during the Hakuren-Raimon match just lower) and lifted her head up

???(4):"Let's go Galaxia"

Galaxia:"Of course"

The whistle blew and Galaxia passed the ball to her teammate wich passed it back at her. Tenma immediately tried to steal the ball, in wich he succeeded, and went straight to the opposite goal. The black and dark blue-ish cladded players and the girls didn't move from their spots letting the brunet pass. As Raimon's captain was now in front of the goal him and Tsurugi performed their hissatsu