•Part 5•

Welcome back to another chapter!

I don't have much to say except "Hope you enjoy and have a good reading!"

~•U•~

As days went on our dear game-maker finally saw the pain behind his captain's mask...
Tenma was really good at acting and hiding his real emotions but if you stare at him closely you will notice that there are some 'gaps', some errors... Tenma knew that Shindou was staring at him but he didn't mind, the 2 trusted eachother specifically since the other knew about his pain and offered to help him. He even gained a bit of Mika's trust, enough to even make her say 'please take care of him when I'm not around' and 'are you coming tomorrow?'... As mysterious as Mika seems she is actually a sweet girl wich doesn't trust people easily. Her mother abandoned her with her father, wich wasn't bad, but she missed her. Then her father started to neglect her instead taking care of her older sister Mary. Mika loves Mary with all of her heart because even when father neglected her, Mary would act like a mother figure and take care of her... Their father lives in Okinawa nowadays and transferred Mika in Inazuma Town to go to school...

"Why can't we have a happy family like other people do... Why can't we
@€#?9..."

"I guess that god wants us to learn a lesson that other kids don't usually learn..."

"And what lesson is it?"

"To never trust people so easily... Not even your family members... They can always abandon you after knowing them for all of your life..."

"Then I promise that I will never leave you... We went through a lot of pain and deserve to feel happy..."

"Thank you Tenma... It means a lot to me"

As Tenma smiled @€#?9 closed their eyes and fell asleep

Our dear Tenma sat up in bed, wide eyed and panting heavily

"@#?9..."

Right on the time Tenma's alarm clock rang

"Looks like I won't be late for practice today"

As our dear captain prepared himself for school he couldn't stop thinking about the memory that flew through his mind. He couldn't concentrate anymore

"Tenma! Good morning!"

"..."

"Tenma?"

"..."

"Tenma!"

Tenma snapped back into reality and looked at the person that called him

"Shinsuke"

"Are you okay? You never space out"

"S-Sorry"

"It's okay, don't worry"

The bell rang meaning that everybody who's in a club has to go and prepare themself for the activity. Hearing the bell the 2 hurried to the changing room. Once they arrived they greeted their senpais and started changing. Unusual for everybody Tenma didn't start talking with his little friend but just changed. 

Shindou:"Are you okay Tenma?"

"..."

Shindou:"Tenma?"

"..."

Shindou:"Tenma!"

"..."

Shindou:"TENMA!"

"Uh! Y-Yes Shindou-senpai?"

Shindou:"Are you okay?"

"It's nothing, I'm just a bit stressed... That's all..."