' It's only a delusion ' :The party at June 8

A/N: This story halfy based on a real event that happened before like a few weeks ago, Half of it based of a real event half is from pure delusion (i wrote this story a week ago and I decided to publish this but i changed the names + This story will be updated when I manage to come up with more ideas for the next parts since i suffer from writers block and I'm trying my best to make more so i apologize if there will be an Upcoming clif hanger

Andrew's Pov:

" I dare you to kiss someone in this room! " ander dared me as I felt the urge to kiss Henry but he was sadly busy playing games on his phone. I got up and Went to Chris kissing her on the lips.

After then I caught Henry looking at us, I went to my seat and feel something weird, I went to the kitchen to fetch myself water before someone quickly pin me to the wall, I almost dropped my water before i looked up and saw it was Henry looking at me dead in the eyes like I did something illegal.

" what do you want? " I ask slightly confused but was blushing when he was pinning me to the wall, he then lifted up my chin leaning closer to my face.

" I don't you to do that ever again. You only kiss me, i don't care if it was a dare. " he replied to my previous question with pure jealousy on his eyes. Should I feel Happy about it or Scared?

Henry then leaned closer to kiss me, it was a long and passionate kiss on the lips. God I felt like I was in heaven when he did that, few minutes we pulled away I turned red as a tomato before Henry Giggled at me.

I was caught off gaurd from that kiss, I didn't expect him to do that nor get jealous but yet it was shocking to me that i got lost in my thoughts almost forgetting that our friends were waiting for us in the living room.

We both walked back to the living room a glass of water on my hand i put it down on the table that was infront of us and then we start to find songs for us to sing along.

Henry and I Like to sing Japanese songs even though we don't even know how to speak japanese. Which we find both funny we can sing it but don't even know the language itself, I mean at least thats what we have in common.

Henry's Pov:

I hear ander say Andrew dare I felt confident that I knew that he would kiss me, I pretend to be distracted on my phone before I saw Andrew Kissing Chris on the lips. My blood boils from jealousy, Andrew is mine and only mine.

I would sacrifice myself just to be with Him, I would do anything for Andrew at anytime. I Pretend to be busy on my phone once more before I saw Andrew sit down before they stood back up to get water, I followed before I pinned him on a wall near by leaning closer to them God Andrew's eyes we're a work of art that I could gaze forever, I lifted up his chin to kiss them on the lips with Passion.

We both pulled away and then I giggled seeing Andrew all red and embarrassed, before he ran I giggled once more following him, I saw Andrew put the glass of water on the table in front of us. I then sat down on the couch as Andrew sat down on the floor leaning on my lap.

God I love this person. I ruffled Andrew's hair which they didnt seem to mind, their soft hair gets me everything I ruffled it even more, ander start to choose a song for him. Andrew was on his phone playing games on his phone. I secretly watched him play as he then raged quitted his game before i hid a giggle.

ander finally found a song and then started singing, it was quite peaceful everyone was doing their own things, Andrew raging over a game, Chris watching some tiktoks, Ander singing songs while his girlfriend Macy was leaning on his shoulder, Melanie was being a drunk girl even though we didn't drink any alcohol.

------------T I M E S K I P------------

at least almost an hour has past Andrew wanted to do the pocky challenge he keeps seeing everywhere, I smiled at him before everyone agreed to do such challenge.

A challenge perfect for Me and Andrew. Andrew had the pocky stick in his mouth, everyone in the room chanted before I Took the other end of the pocky eating it slowly to kiss him gently.

Melanie screamed in joy as for Andrew laid down on the floor covering his face, I noticed before a chuckled. I was to smiley when it comes to Andrew people usually dont see me smile so much over someone, God i hope no one notices it.

I was trying my best to hide my expression but i couldn't contain myself seeing Andrew in this state was somewhat adorable to me. I look down on my phone playing a game to ignore it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I am such a Amature writer and this story was made by me because i was bored. And i might need to cry out of cringe from how bad this is i am so bad at making stories 😭( Thank you guys for reading the first page there will be more that awaits you! )

( I know the next chapters don't make sense- feel free to bully me )