1

Serwi's Pov:

The curtain were removed the bright sunlight was reflecting from my face, the rays were lightning up My room and every part of it was blooming. In all of the palace only my room is this beautiful, I carefully selected it.
Nonetheless I got up and got ready to address the court. We are a modern monarch we have a kind of democracy which means if 3/4th of our citizen disagree to a king or a law we pass the law or the king will be removed.

Today we were going to discuss our relation with the side way kingdom Claradia. I was avoiding the meetings because I knew they would want me to meet the king there and I Don't want too, he is scary.

*flashback*

I was ready wearing a navy blue suit with gold chain attached to it. A 3 peace with a less blue and a white shirt under. I as a gay had a high expectations for this ball nah not that ball, this ball means party. All the kings were invited in this ball held by the King of Claradia, King Herih. As I entered he strided toward me, his face cold and emotionless as he came infront of me, he extended his arms for a handshake and I shook it,
"So King Serwi, you finally got the time to come."
"Yes, King herih, I am Sorry for being late and rejecting your previous offers."
The way he was looking at me was making me scared.
"Well forgiving you is difficult but you know I don't forgive without revenge" he said in a dangerously low voice scraping the hell out of me.

"Yes Sir."
And I slapped my hand on my mouth embarrassed at the sudden slip. He chuckled deeply.
"Already like this, it will be intresting in future, be ready pet."

And that's how he left leaving me scared out of my wit.

*flashback ends*

I am sitting in a room fulled of traitor, I am looking beside me at my bestfriend pleading him to stop them somehow but before the council can request me tp meet him, my father enters the court and bow before me, and I proudly raise my head allowing him to speak, in court family relation doesn't matter.

"Your highness, and the member in court, listen carefully, My SON will not go meet King Harih." As soon as he said it mu heart was blooming with happiness let's call it happiness before storm. The council started arguing not letting my father complete,

"SHUT UP EVERYONE, Let him complete."

And everyone shutted up glad, I was a huge dominant personality but only that guy made me submissive that's why I was scared. But to be honest I may actually like it being submissive for only that person, yeah you guessed it right I am a machoist.

"Because I have a good news for everyone, my son is getting married to him."

My mouth hung open and cheers filled the room.

"Let everyone in the kingdom know that this weekend our king is getting married. And everyone is invited."

Before anything else I shouted,
"MEETING DISMISSED, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT EVERYONE."

Everyone left happily, I went to my father glaring at him,

"How the fuck could you get me married?"

"Child you are old enough, and we needed him to strengthen our kingdom or else you know. And it was your fault only."

"How could it be my fault?"

"You pissed him off my rejecting his every offer, I told you to go but you didn't, so he asked me to let him marry you and I couldn't say no, because his father is a close friend of mine."

"Father please I am scared of him."

"Just meet him today please and then decide child."

And ofcourse I had to agree.

Time skip

So here I am sitting on the chair, head bent down looking down as the teacher that my parent hired told me to be. My parents threatened me that if I dare to not behave properly they would punish me and trust me at this age I don't want it.
The horns rang and we understand that his chariot had arrived. After a minute or so, he slowly came inside and I slid to be on my knees as a way to respect him.

"Welcome King Harih"
"Thank you, Future Mate."

We went inside and our parents were talking while they told us to talk in private. As soon as we went inside, I slowly slid on ny knees infront oh his figure which was sitting on a chair crosslegged.