1

Normal Orphanage AU (cause I'm boring :D)
Ray:
Day one
Sit reading my book under the tree. Not too far away, I see Emma and Norman chatting. "If you like that much Ray, you should just tell him," I hear Emma say. I blush a dark crimson. "I'll think about it," he says, as I feel his stare burning my skull.

I've had a crush on Norman since we were 6. I hear mama ring the bell. I place a leaf on my page, and gently close my book. I grab my book, and get up to head inside.

I walk in the house door. I walk into the cafeteria. Emma signals for me to come over. "Sit down, mama said she has an important announcement," Emma demands. Since the seat next to Emma is taken, I sit next to Norman.

"Hey Ray," he softly smiles. "Oh- H-hi?" I stumble to find words. He giggles.

"Children! Listen up!" She shouts and we all quiet down. "If you remember we recently have had construction on the house," she smiles, "those are new rooms so you won't be so cramped,"

We all cheer. "However, take this as a warning, one room only has one bed, and I regret to inform you I don't know which room that is," she sighs. I hope I don't get that room.

She lists off most of the partners. "Ok Emma, and Gilda, room 15!" She calls. "And finally! Norman and Ray!" She smirks at me, "room 16,"

This was kinda short-
Cya <3