9

Norman:
Ray slowly walks towards me. "Ray?" I look up at him. "Hey Norman," he responds. "You're finally not avoiding me!" I flash a goofy grin. "I just wanted to tell you that... I hate you! I know you like me and I'll never like you! I hate you never talk to me again! I wish I never met you!" He screeches and-

My eyes slowly open. I notice Ray placing something on the bed side table.

"R-ray?"

He turns around. "N-Norman," he says, "oh- well would you look at that- you're awake I better go tell Emma and Mama," he says and darts out the door.

Ray:
"Oh- well would you look at that- you're awake I better go tell emma and mama," I dart out the door.

I rush to find Emma and mama. "He's awake," I smile when I see them. Emma runs past me and runs to our room.

I walk slowly with mama. "You're acting off," she says looking at me, "Especially towards Norman,"

"It's n-nothing," I say. "You've been avoiding him," she says seriously. "I'm to embarrassed to talk to him," I say and rush off.

I head into our room and notice Emma hugging Norman. I grab my book and read in the corner.

"Good morning, Norman," mama smiles at him. "M-morning..." he mumbles. "You sound upset," I hear her say. "Go ask your son about it- I'm fine," only I hear the first part.  "Okay..," mama sighs.

"Emma let him rest, let's go," mama says and leads her out. They leave us alone in the room. When I look up at Norman the flashes of me changing him appears.