3

Ray:
Day 2
I slowly wake up. I turn a dark crimson when I realize I'm tucked into Norman's side. I quickly get up and walk downstairs to get breakfast.

"Hey Emma," I smile at her. "Hey Ray, where's Norman?" She asks. "Still asleep, I think," I respond. "Go wake him up then," she says. "Whatever," I walk back to our room.

When I get to our room I pause. I slowly put my hand on the doorknob. I hold it there and slowly turn it. I push the door open.

I look over at the still asleep Norman. I gently shake him awake. "Good morning Ray," he sleepily says. "Oh- well would you look at the time- it's time to eat breakfast," I quickly spit out. I grab my book and rush out the door.

I rush back into the cafeteria. "Hey Ray, where's Norman?" She asks again. "He's coming," I say sitting next to her. "Okay what's wrong," she pauses, "what happened between you and Norman,"

I look down. "N-Nothing," I stutter. "Stop lying," she demands. "Okay- I might know he has a crush on me," I take a deep breath, "and-" Emma cuts me off. "And you like him too don't you," she cuts me off. "If you let me finish my sentence you would know," I tell her. "Okay I'm sorry, carry on," she smiles at me. "I might have a bit of a crush on him, and I'm too embarrassed to say anything to him," I look away. "You overheard us talking, right?" She says. I nod.

"Yeah, that's not something you do with a 'bit' of a crush," she smirks. "Okay- fine! It's more than a small crush," I say. "How long?" She questions me. "Since we were six," I look back at her. "That's a long time," she laughs. "It's worst now that we're Sharing a room," I tell her, "the worst part is, we got the one bed room,"