12

Dragon got outside to find the surgeon, Trafalgar D. Water Law, who goes by the name Trafalgar Law.

"Trafalgar D. Water Law," Dragon spoke in a low, calm voice, so that only Law, who was looking at the approaching marine ship, could hear that. 

Law stiffened for a moment and turned back. How the heck people know his secret name?!!! Law's eyes widened for a minute seeing the World's most wanted criminal standing on his deck. When did he come on his submarine? It's the worst time, the man could have shown up. First, there is a battleship coming from back and now in front of him is the Revolutionary leader.

'Fuck.'

"What do I owe the pleasure of having the leader of The Revolutionary Army on my ship?" Law said, being careful. He can't be one of the names in his target list. He can't face the most wanted man right now at least. He held his sword tightly, ready to attack if required.

"Thank you!" Law blinked his eyes repeatedly, seeing The Most Wanted Of The World, doing a light bow to him. "Thank you for saving and treating Ace, Sabo and Luffy!"

Law found his words back in his throat and as he nodded his head. His doctor self took over his pirate self. "It's my job as a doctor. No need to thanks me."

"I owe you one." Dragon spoke, making Law look at him. "Don't hesitate to tell me if you want any favors from me. Also, that battleship," Dragon pointed to the approaching marine ship, "Is ours."

Law didn't expect this. When he had decided to save Straw hat and his brothers, he hadn't expected any treatment from anyone. He just did it, coz he wanted to. He wanted the D brothers to live, only coz he is a D. He felt a pull towards them and he left Sabaody to rescue them. He had never thought that he will get any favors from the Revolutionary Army.

"What do you know about the Will of D?" Law asked the most sensible question, he ever had since Corazon told him that the people with D are the enemies of the God.

Dragon gave a small smile. "All you could ask was this?"

"Just answer me and we are even!" Law gritted his teeth. All those years he had wished to know about the letter D, and know he was about to get it.

"Very well." Dragon replied. "But I'm not the exact person, who has the answer." Law averted his eyes from Dragon, his hope was all gone. Wasn't the Revolutionary Army supposed to know answers of each and everything? Weren't they feared for that? Why don't they know the answer to his only question?!!

"Then who shall I ask?" Law asked with annoyance. He doesn't care anymore if this is the Most Wanted Man in the World. He just feels pissed off.

"Find for a man who looks and acts like a kid, whose smile can melt even a cold heart. Whose eyes seem to look into your soul. Whose presence makes you forget the worries of the world." Dragon looked at Law directly in his eyes. "And you will have your answer." 

"How is Luffy doing?" Hancock jumped onto the deck of the submarine, which they have been following ever since the war ended.

"You did well to figure out we were surfacing here. We thought the marines were here, so we freaked out for a moment." Bepo said politely.

The fact that they were continuosly freaking out due to one after another surprise was truly scary. 

First, the sea kings surrounding the whole submarine, underwater and above water, which were now underwater but still guarding the submarine. 

Second, the presence of the World's Most Wanted Criminal, The Revolutionary Dragon, who was sitting in the infirmary and watching his kids.