Nightmares

Gilinsky: I had just put Chris down for a nap so Cam and I could make some vines.
After we made a few, I heard crying from Chris' room.
"Daddy! Daddy!" he cried.
I ran upstairs to see him crying in his bed.
"What's wrong buddy?" I asked, picking him up.
"Monstors (Monsters)Daddy!" he cried, pointing to his closet.
"Oh buddy you just had a bad dream. There's no monsters in there." I said, setting him down and walking to the closet.
I opened it and showed him there were no monsters.
"Daddy wouldn't let any monsters get his lil monster." I said, picking him up and tickling him.
He giggled and smiled.
I put gave him his pacifier and put him back to sleep.

Sammy: The Jacks, Nate, Kenny and I were hanging out one night while the babies were asleep upstairs. We were playing Call of Duty, when I heard crying upstairs.
"Daddy!" someone cried.
It was defiantly Leah.
"I'll be back. She probably had a nightmare." I said.
I ran upstairs and walked into her room. She was sitting in her bed, crying and holding her elephant.
"What's wrong princess?" I asked, picking her up and rubbing her back.
"A bad guy twook (took) you away and hwurt (hurt) me." She said, crying into my chest.
"Oh baby I would never let that happen to you. It's okay, you're safe." I said.
I kissed the side of her head and rubbed her back. She fell asleep seconds later.

Johnson: It was 1am when I heard little feet shuffling around my bed. I opened my eyes and saw Seth, holding his stuffed penguin and crying.
"What's wrong buddy?" I asked, turning on the light and putting him on my lap.
"I had a bad dweam (dream). You were gone and I was all awone (alone)." He said.
"Sethy, I would never leave you. I love you too much." I said.
"C-can I sweep wit (sleep with you?" He asked, sniffling.
"Of course." I said, picking him up.
I laid him down and rubbed his back until he fell asleep.

Nate: I had finally gotten Natalie to take a nap, so I went to my room. I flopped on my bed and scrolled through social media.
After a while, I heard crying coming from Natalie's room. I quickly got up and ran to her room. I opened her door to see her sitting up in her bed, crying.
"What happened pumpkin?" I asked, picking her up.
"You didn't want me anymwore (anymore) so you gwave (gave) me away." she cried.
"I would never do that to you. I love you so much baby girl. Daddy could never give you up." I said, rocking her in my arms.
"Pwomise (promise)?" she asked.
"Promise." I said.
I carried her to my room and I laid down with her. She fell asleep, cuddled into my chest.