You're like me

Peter then begins to snore in the back seat while Gabriel rolls his eyes with a smile and goes to a seat next to Miles.

Gwen: He broke this?

Miles: Yeah. He's actually really embarrassed about it. So, just keep it between us, ok?

Gwen: I know where we can make a new one. And we won't let him break it this time.

Gwen and Miles smile at each other. She's letting Miles off the hook. While Gabriel notices and smiles at them.

Miles: I'm sorry about your friends.

Gwen: Thanks, Miles. I know how hard this is, to have to figure this stuff out on your own. It's kinda nice not being the only Spider person around.

Miles: Yeah. If you ever decide to do friends again, I could always open up a slot.

Gwen considers.

Gwen: I'll keep you posted.

Miles smiles at Gwen. In the back seat, we see Peter is awake and listening. While Gabriel chuckles.

Miles: Cool.

Cut to the four spiders in a neighborhood somewhere in Queens. Peter takes in a small house, where there are cards, bouquets, and toys cluttering the porch.

Peter: We should probably go.

Gabriel: Peter, we're literally on the doorstep.

Peter: Bad idea, bad idea, this is a bad idea.

He starts to walk away but Gabriel quickly webs him back to the group.

Gwen: Just relax.

The front door opens a crack, Aunt May's eyes peer out.

Aunt May: You guys are all very sweet but no more fans today, please.

Aunt May's eyes widen. She steps out onto her porch, stunned at the sight of Peter. And for Peter, the same reaction.

Peter: I'm not ready for this.

Aunt May: Peter...

Peter: Hey Aunt May... So this is going to sound crazy... but I'm pretty sure that I'm from an-

Aunt May: -an alternate dimension.

Peter: Yeah.

May touches his face in awe. Peter absorbs her touch.

Aunt May: You look tired, Peter.

Peter: Well, I am tired.

Aunt May: And older. And... thicker.

Peter: Yeah, I've heard that already.

Aunt May: Oh jeez, are those sweatpants?

Gabriel: Yup. That's what they are.

Miles: I was there... when it all happened. I am so sorry.

Aunt May: And what dimension are you from?

Miles: Brooklyn. Did Peter have a place where wecould make another one of these?

Miles shows her the busted doodad. Aunt May regards it.

Aunt May: A goober... Follow me.

Cut to the backyard as Aunt May kicks open a door surprising Gabriel and Gwen as she leads them towards a garden shed in the tidy yard.

Gabriel: Nice. He has a Spidey-Cave!

Gwen: Isn't that kinda copyright?

Gabriel: Not unless you're a rich boy who dresses up as a bat just to deal with childhood trauma.