Run Beautiful!

Hotel room

Y/n : Where were you? And...

(i stopped talking as soon as i saw her standing in front of me intertwining her arms with my husband. I was shocked and i heard a voice of something breaking. Oh that's my heart!)

Y/n :  Yejin!?
Yejin : Hello y/n!
Y/n : What are you doing here?
Yejin : Aww. i don't like this behavior(pout)
Y/n : Yejin.. i didn't..
Eun woo : You should not talk to her like that y/n.
Y/n : (glossy eyes) Eun... I'm sorry...
(i lowered my head)
Yejin : We can eat something and talk afterwards right?
Eun woo : hmm. I'll order something.

While Eating

Yejin : so y/n
Y/n : (i was scared) Yes?
Yejin : I want to tell you a love story!
Y/n : But why?
Yejin : Because it's not just a love story. it's based on reality.
Y/n : hmm.. (my heart was beating so fast. i was afraid of her next words)
Yejin :So listen! There was a boy. He fell in love with a girl when they both were graduating! They both loved each other in every possible way.
Y/n : (I looked at her shockingly and i was shivering) So?
Yejin : Listen first! Ask after!
Y/n : okay.
Yejin : One day.. The boy said to the girl. let's get married. The girl was ready but her parents said No. because he was not in a financial position to get married.
y/n : hmm
Yejin : So They asked him to show them that he can keep their daughter happy. He started to work hard. but his parents forced her into a marriage.
Y/n : (listening upon her my heart was broken into pieces again.. why is it so relatable??) Then?
Yejin : He got married with the permission of his girlfriend and her parents. but he promised to work hard and marry her one day.
Y/n : Hmm
Yejin : But that girl tried hard to be the real wife of him.. but he always ignored her because he loved someone else.
(i gulped at her words)
Yejin : Do you know who that girl is?
Y/n : who?
Yejin : Me! and the boy... the boy is Eun woo... And we love each other. we are getting married soon.

                             Y/n's pov

(I was broken into little pieces. My whole world was tearing apart. And i watched my every dream.. every expectation.. every bit of care.. Burning.. My eyes were filled with tears but i beautifully managed to answer her)

Y/n : Eun woo?
Eun woo : She's telling the truth.
Y/n : Why? You lied! Why?
Eun woo : I had to.. I thought you'll tell everyone and i will never be the CEO.
Y/n : You could have told me... i don't publish someone's secret.
Eun woo : I'm sorry y/n
Y/n : What next? (glossy eyes)
Yejin : He'll divorce you after this trip. which is going to be my honeymoon. not yours!
Y/n : Eun?
Eun woo : Y/n..
Y/n : Everyone will say that it's my fault (tears were slipping out of the eyes)
Eun woo : Please y/n ...
Y/n : (Even though i was broke. But i can't say no to him) Ah-okay...
Eun woo : You sure? you won't tell anyone?
Y/n : hmm
Yejin : I told you eun woo. she is a mature girl.
Y/n : I'll be leaving now..
Eun woo: But where are you going? you don't know any place here
Y/n : just to clear my head. i have to.
(i left saying that)

                           Y/n's pov

I was walking down in an unknown street. my head was full of thoughts and fears. I was crying. But my pain was not easing even a bit. I'm always running. Running from people! Running from myself! Running for people! Why? Why isn't there anything for me?? Why can't i just stay for a moment and be happy!!? Why all the bad lucks are for me! Why Eun woo!! I trusted you!! Crying mess.. asking these questions to myself. I thought maybe if i run. I'll be tired and maybe for a moment I'll stop thinking about all of this shit!
I started running fast. i didn't knew where this path will take me. i just ran like I'm running for my life.
After a few miles of running. i bumped into someone who was running too. we both collided and fell on the road. As soon as my eyes met with his. i was lost for a moment.