Red String Of Fate

y/n' mother: Do you know.. when you were born your dad and i cried for a whole hour. all the hopes for a baby got vanished. But you came to our lives like a blue butterfly!

y/n : Blue butterfly?

y/n's mother: yes love! Blue butterflies are the sign of changing luck. bringing peace in one's life. You're our blue butterfly you changed our lives.

y/n: Mom. I've never seen you like this. you were always smiling and joking around. But today you're something else.!

y/n's mother: I know y/n. I've always been your friend. behaved like one. But today. i feel like someone is going to snatch my bestie from me. so i can't help it.

y/n : No one is going to snatch anyone mom!

y/n's mother: I know. i always knew that this day will come someday. Now it's time.

y/n: I love you mom.

y/n's mother: i love you more.

y/n's father: Is there anyone who loves me?

(you stood up and hugged your father)

y/n : I love you dad!

y/n's father: i know. Now go and take some rest. You are not going to have rest like this after marriage!

y/n: why not?

y/n's father: Don't you know? There's no place like home?

y/n: Dad! Mom! why are you two behaving like this! if this is the matter, I'll say no to the marriage!

y/n's mother: Again that drama! You just need some point! you brat!! go to bed now!

y/n : scolding me again? (pout)

y/n's mother: yes! because I'm your mother. now go!

y/n : Okay okay. Mother! (bow)

                   NEXT MORNING

y/n : omo! what am i seeing with these sinful eyes!!

y/n's mother: I'm shocked too!!

y/n's father : Why? Men cook too! There are a lot of male chefs out there.

y/n's mother: That's correct! But you never did it before !

y/n : What's the occasion dad? Don't tell me after all these years. you finally remember your anniversary this year!

y/n's father: (shocked) Anniversary! Ahh! Yes.. of course. i remember! That's the occasion!

y/n's mother: You know you're a bad liar! (done face)

you laughed at this reaction

y/n: Spill the truth dad! you're already been caught up! (laugh)

y/n's father: Okay Okay! I'm sorry i forgot again! I was making breakfast for my beloved daughter. Because she's going to leave soon. (sad smile)

y/n: Not that again! sigh~

y/n's mother : At least you did something for our daughter! Forgetting important things are aside (done face)

y/n's father :(hugged your mother) I'm sorry love! Can you please forget that i forgot about the anniversary and take this breakfast as treat!?

y/n's mother: okay. and this time I forgive you because of my daughter! you did great job.