Karma is a bitch

Disclaimer
This part contains violence and strong language.
.
.
.
?? : Stop it seo joon! or else consequences will not be in your favor!
Seo joon:(He immediately looked towards the talking figure) You? Why? Who are you to her?
Y/n : (what is he doing here! )
Seo joon: Tell me Woo Shik? Why the hell you are always on her side? Do you want to f*ck this slut too?
Woo shik: You bastard! Don't you dare use this type of language for her!
Seo joon : Aahh woo shikaah!! Stop being a gentleman . Look i have our meal for tonight right in my hands
Woo shik: i don't want to pick up a fight with you joon. just leave her alone.
Y/n : Seo joon (you looked at him with teary eyes) Please let me go my parents would be worried.
Seo joon : They won't be love! I'll send their reason of worries to another world after fulfilling my desires tonight! (he looked at you with lustful eyes)
Y/n : You started crying mess(He shook you and tightened his grip) Please joon! I am getting married! Please leave me!
(listening upon you woo shik's heart broke into pieces and he backed off for a moment)
Seo joon: Getting married?! woah! I wonder who accepted a trash like you!!
Y/n : if i am a trash then just throw me. People like you don't use trash. do they?
Seo joon: See who got a tongue woo shik! Where's your confidence gone? why aren't you barking now??
Woo shik: J-joon!
(he got cut off when you spoke up)

Meanwhile

Mr&Mrs.Park were worried about you. they were searching for you all around. but you were no where to be found. as seo joon brought you to the backside of a left over building.

Y/n : What can he even do?? after all, You pull the power strings of him! He's still a puppet to you. (You turned your tearful gaze to woo shik) Aren't you?
Woo shik: Y-Y/n! I'm..
(he again cut off)
Y/n : Just go away woo shik! why do you even show up when all you can do is sit still and watch the show! You ain't different from them
Seo joon: Why you are talking like that to my little brother??
Y/n : He's more of a toy to you. stop thinking that you're a good brother! Even when we were friends. you always used to bully me in different ways. you used him several times. because i was close to him.
Seo joon : Why i feel like,..that closeness is something else. Tell me woo?
Woo shik: I- I like her!
(you looked at him with shock. why God? why me?)
Seo joon : WTF woo!! are you even in your sense??
Woo shik : Yes joon. i like her. please leave her alone.
Seo joon : (he pushed you with force. you fell down to the ground) How dare you seduced my little brother!! you slut! . (he said bending down to you)
Woo shik: Joon!
Seo joon : Shut up!!! just shut up! (boiling with anger)
?? : I told you joon! She was seducing woo shik. i even warned her but once a slut always a slut!
(they all looked at the talking figure)
Y/n :Yu mi! S-so that was you?
Yu Mi : yes. that was me! Pleased to see me? um? (pout) No? Sad! neither am i
Y/n : Why did you do that?
Yu mi : because i love woo shik.
(woo shik looked at her with shock)
Yu mi: Why so shocked woo? You never felt the same.. but that doesn't change my love for you! she don't deserve you at least.
Seo joon: Why are you even after her woo? Yu mi is a better choice!
Woo shik: You knew? (frowned)
Seo joon : of course i knew!
Y/n : I don't care who likes who! just let me go!!!
Yu mi : Not so soon brat!
Woo shik : Yu mi!
Yu mi : Joon!
(seo joon nodded and grabbed woo shik's arm and made him walk out of the site)
Yu mi : Now i will show you how bad it hurts! The scars on my heart! I'll give them a shape tonight!
(you Got afraid when she took off a blade from her pocket)
Yu mi : You like sketching huh? I am a good artist too! I'll sketch every scar on you tonight! this will be fun
(she jumped in excitement)

You started begging her to let you go. but she was not in her senses. She was drunk with pure anger and hate
She started walking towards you and bent down to sit beside you.

Yu mi : But before that. i want to talk a bit!
Y/n : Y-yu mi.. I'm sorry. i don't like him. i will never like him back. in fact i am getting married .. please please forgive me. (you were crying)
Yu mi : Forgive you? First you ruined everything. i thought you were the best ever friend of mine. who is innocent who never lies! But what did you turned out to be?
Y/n : I know i lied. i did wrong. absolutely wrong. i am still guilty. i am sorry yu mi. if you lost a friend. i lost you too.
Yu mi : You snatched him from me. but i ignored. because you were my friend!
Y/n : i didn't snatched him. i never thought of. He was yours. he'll always be.
Yu mi : how the hell??? how y/n? i knew he liked you but he never said that. but today. he confessed! you know after confessing. emotions get more strong.
Y/n : I will go far away from your lives. i promise. i will never bump into you people. please let me go.
Yu mi : I am sorry Y/na i can't. i want to kill you. let me sketch some scars on you first.
(She Made a cut on your arm slightly.Your blood started dripping.You started crying even more)
Yu mi : don't cry! Karma is a bitch! isn't it?
Y/n : Karma?
Yu mi : Yes! karma!! you are feeding on what you sowed!
Y/n : Y-Yu mi...
( you got cut off when you heard someone. the voice gained the attention of you both)
?? : Stop it!
(he said in a cold voice)
Yu mi : Who are you now? What's your problem?
?? : It doesn't really matter who i am. But i think you should just let her go. it's better.
Yu mi : What if i don't?
?? : You will regret!
Yu mi: What do you think of yourself? Are you mafia? or what?
?? : I'm not here to listen to your non sense. leave her right now. or you'll don't like my next action!
Yu mi : (Boiling with anger) You..

(He came near and grabbed her arm harshly. he pushed her to the other side of the ground. she fell down)

you stood up wiping up your tears. and said..
y/n : Th-Thank you Mr. Jung..
Eun woo: No need y/n (he removed his blazer and covered you with it) Let's go!
y/n : hmm. (you were looking down)
Yu mi: you will pay for it bitch!
Eun woo : let's see who pays for what!

(You and Eun woo sat in the car.)
Y/n : How did you knew?
Eun woo : What?
Y/n : That i was there.
Eun woo : Your parents were so worried. Your dad called me and told me about you. Well for the next part. i have my resources!
Y/n : ah-okay. Thank you so much.
Eun woo: No need y/n. It's my duty to protect you.
(You said nothing. you were so terrified but the incident.)
Eun woo: Here we are. (reassuring smile)
(He got out of the car. and opened the door for you. you came out of the car with a silent face.)
Eun woo: No need to worry from now on Y/n. You're safe. And more of that. you are under my eye now.
Y/n : (you looked up to him) Can i ask you something?
Eun Woo: of course!
Y/n : (thinking that maybe no one else can protect you like he did. and yu mi and seo joon have gone too far. I'm scared of what's coming next) can we change the wedding date?
Eun woo : You want to delay the wedding?
Y/n : No! actually.. um.. actually i want it to happen more quickly.
Eun woo : (he was shocked at your answer) Ah-okay. I'll talk to mom about it don't worry.
Y/n : okay.
Eun woo : good night. I'll get going now.
Y/n: aren't you coming in?
Eun woo : No. actually i have to go somewhere. i will come any other time. Sleep tight! (he sat in his car and drove off)

Meanwhile
You entered your home. Your parents were roaming around in the house worried about you. You tried to speak but Your heavy heart was stopping you. After gaining all of the left over strength. you said with a heavy cold voice.
Y/n: Mom?
Y/n's mother : Y/n!!! where were you! what is this condition (pointing to your blood she said) How did this happen?? tell me??
Y/n's father : Y/n? tell me who did this to you? What happened? who brought you home?
(You went unconscious and fell down to the floor. Your dad called the doctor immediately he picked you up in his arms and took you to your bedroom.) (few minutes later)
Y/n's mother: Is she okay? what's the matter doctor?
Doctor: Her Blood pressure was so low. that is why she went unconscious. i dressed up her wound too. she'll be up in the morning no need to worry.
y/n's mother : thank you doctor.
(she immediately went into your room and laid besides you caressing your hairs she said)
y/n's mother : You're my brave daughter! I can't imagine how much you have suffered for things you were not responsible for. (tears running out of her eyes) I love you y/n. I wish you a beautiful life ahead. May Eun woo become that blue butterfly for you as you are for us. (she pecked your forehead and left)

Living room
y/n's mother heard someone crying silently. when she came closer it was
y/n's father.
y/n's mother : Don't cry honey!
y/n's father : how long? how long will she suffer? how long will she pay for our deeds?
y/n's mother: i don't know honey... i don't know. but crying isn't something that can fix the situation!
y/n's father : i changed my hometown to save her from evil people. but this all gone in vain.
y/n's mother : you did everything to protect her honey. maybe it's in her fate.
.
.
Who will be the savior of Y/n in this situation? Is she making a right decision? or is there any other karma waiting for her? To know stay tuned!
.
.
.
Thank you beautiful readers! 🦋
Your Author,
-MK