Chapter 1

--White--

"Will you let me see now?" I asked Sean."
"Not yet."
"where are we going?" I asked.
"You'll soon find out." Sean covered my eyes for a few more minutes, until we entered some room. I could tell this when I heard a door open.
"Now you can see." Sean took his hands off my eyes.

I opened my eyes, and saw that we were in the garage (where I have been for over two years) and in front of me was a huge screen. "why is it for?" Sean didn't answer and just sat me down on the couch next to us. "I want to watch a movie with you." he said.
"For what exactly?
"For our anniversary, of course."
"Wait, do you remember?!" I was surprised, I didn't think for a moment that he would remember our anniversary.
"Of course I remember, why wouldn't I?"

After Sean said that, I realized that he planned it all for the past week. That's why he didn't want me to be in the garage.
"Well, what movie are we watching?" I asked curiously, want to know what movie he had chosen for us.
"Fast and Furious 10, I know you love those movies and the 10th movie just came out."
"Really?! I've been waiting for this movie for so long." I told him excitedly.
"I know, so I asked Gompa to help me show it to you."

I gave him a hug and smiled at him as we sat down on the couch.
- - - -
In the middle of the movie, Sean gets up and goes to get us some beers.
"Do you think you can drink it all?" Sean asked me, looking like he wants to challenge me (to drink a lot of alcohol without getting drunk).
"Of course I can, and you?"

I responded to him in the same way.
"Do you want to start this challenge now or after the movie?" When he asked me that question, you could tell that Sean wanted something more than challenging me, and I quickly realized what that was.

"I think we should watch the movie first, there isn't much time left before it ends anyway." I answered quickly,
trying to look innocent.
"As you wish, my love."
- - - -
After the movie ended, Sean quickly opened our drink bottles.
"The movie is over, now it's time for our challenge." Sean seems very happy about this challenge, while I try to avoid it.

"Maybe another day, I'm very tired." I lied, to be honest I wasn't tired at all. I just wanted to avoid this stupid challenge so I wouldn't get too drunk.
"I know what you're trying to do, it won't work for you." Sean tried to convince me.

"But I don't have the energy for that right now." I replied, trying to dodge.
"Take the bottle, and drink."
Sean handed me the beer, and I drank some to satisfy him. He then took the bottle from me and drank from it as well. I knew Sean was trying to challenge me until I was completely drunk, but I continued because... why not, I was bored anyway.
- - - -
"What do you want now? I already gave you myself and my body."
"I know that, but I want more, and I
know you want that too."
He smirked at me, and I wanted to kill him. Because of him all of my body hurts so much.

Sometimes, I wish Sean would feel the same pain I feel
each time after he fucks me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, it's just that you are so cute and sexy,
that I want to be with you all the time.
Actually I think you and I need to
spend more time with each other."
He kissed me softly and hugged me.
I was about to fall asleep when I
heard...

*BANG*(×3)

Sean took me down the stairs so I could hide in the bathroom. I thought he would hide with me but saddenly he closed the bathroom's door and locked me inside.
"Sean. SEAN!!! open the door!"
"You need to hide. Don't worry, I'll be fine."

I wanted to scream so much, but I knew that if I do that there's a chance that the killer would find us.
"Sean, open this goddamn door now or I promise you that I will kill you."
I tried so hard not to scream at him.
"I'll be right back."
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
--Sean--

I went downstairs taking White with me. I pushed him into the bathroom, and locked him inside.
"Sean, Sean! Let me out."
I tried to ignore him, hoping he'll stop screaming at me.
"LET ME OUT YOU BASTARD!!!"
I finally spoke.
"I'll be fine, you need to stay inside the bathroom for now."

I left him in the bathroom and went upstairs. I went outside the room with a gun in my hand, in case I'll see the killer down there.
I went downstairs to look for the killer, I looked for him for a while and then when I saw him, I immediately recognized who he was.
- - - -
"What are you doing here?" I asked him, I was in shock when I saw who this man was.
"How are you...?"
The man asked.
"I'm fine. now answer my GODDANM question!!!"

"I came to visit. Why do you care anyway?"
"Because you haven't been here for about 2 years.no one saw you or heard from you, and then you suddenly appear from nowhere?!
Do you even know how much we missed you?! Especially White."

I wanted to kill him at that moment. He hurt White so much, almost every night he cried himself to sleep because of how he missed him so much.

"You know that White is the reason I came, right?!"
"I know, but there is no way I'm gonna let you see him."
"And what makes you think you can stop me from seeing my FUCKING brother?!!!"
At that moment I was speechless,
I still can't believe that Black was in front of me.
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
That's it for this chapter. I really hope you enjoyed it, please vote and
comment,but if not then that's fine.
Thank you for reading anyway😀