twenty-nine.

(love island, episode thirty-seven)

__________

michael davidson knew adam collard from the outside world when the six foot five boy and his ex girlfriend had started dating after michael had been dumped, "michael, is it?"

the football player hummed putting on a fake smile to the six foot five lad who looked back at him, "surprised you don't remember dating my ex girlfriend?" he questioned the personal trainer, "i swear you've been on here before,"

adam looked at the football player with a smile on his face, "funny as i remember," paige looked to her coupled partner who didn't seem impressed with the six foot five lad being in the same space as him.

the lads all went to the sun deck including adam into their lads chat as michael sat as far away as he could from the trainer, "it's good to be here, er, yea, the girls welcomed us quite nicely, so it was all good,"

josh looked at adam, "you chatted to gem?" adam nods his head at his question, "yea, i chatted to everyone, how many girls is there? i've got an nine..nine lives,"

adam then looked to jacques , "mate, you need a couple more lives after what you've done the last few days, don't you?" the rugby player held up his hand, "i'm all right, lad, i'm all right,"

"how old are you, mate?"

davide questioned adam as he sat near michael, "twenty six," the football player ran a hand through his hair, looking to where his coupled up partner sat, "whose situation is the best? whose is the worst? what's happened?"

jacques explained his situation as michael nods his head to his friends' words, "i know what's happening with you," adam said directing his comment to luca, "what's happening with me?" the fish monger asked.

michael furrowed his eyebrows at that, "well, you're with gemma, aren't you? married off, wifed off," jacques looked at adam, "he's got a big range rover with a booster seat, mate,"

"it is what it is..you gotta do what you've gotta do," adam nods his head to what luca said, "no, exactly,"

luca wanted the attention off of him looking to his friend, "mikey boy?" the davidson lad looked to luca, "michael and paige," the lad nods his head, "i mean, last night i did feel that we are getting closer and closer to each other so i admitted that i have fallen for her," he said honestly to adam who nods his head.

though michael didn't like the way adam had smiled at his words, "davide?" michael cleared his throat as davide then went on, "i'm happy also to see how she's gonna behave with you,"

"do you not find it weird being back?"

adam looked at luca, "mate, it's nuts, it's nuts," he said to luca who asked him the question, as michael pushed his sunglasses up onto the top of his head, his hair being pushed back by his sunglasses.

____

the trio, andrew, michael and luca all went upstairs, "so, what do you boys think of him?" michael shook his head at his friends' question, "i do not trust him one bit," michael said honestly, "i'd like to know who he's gonna go for," luca said to them, "hopefully not paige,"

luca and andrew both laughed at michael's comment, as the davidson boy went towards the dressing room seeing paige in there doing her makeup and hair done for the evening, the boy smiled when his coupled up partner's eyes met his from the doorway of the room.

michael sent her a charming smile before moving away and going downstairs to get himself ready alongside the boys, "you don't know until you kiss 'em," dami said to adam.