twenty-two.

(love island, episode twenty-nine)

___________

michael davidson had always been the one to fall in love really easily in his family but never with the right person as the girls he dated were always never ready to commit, so the girls that dumped him cause his commitment issues to secure his heart more and more.

the football player chatted to more of the casa amor girls smiling charmingly at mollie who he chatted to, "what's the craic with you and paige then? where's..?"

she questioned as she sipped on her drink, "walked in, day one, literally came in saying i wanted a best friend, and she ticked all them boxes for me, literally, er.."

mollie looked at him, "do you think she's more in, like, the friend zone?" michael shook his head, "no, no, no," he repeated as she looked at him, "so your head is paige,"

"what's your type then?"

he asked her looking at her face, "i like tall, dark and handsome," he smiled cockily, "well, i am ticking all them boxes," he stated, "who do you want in your bed?" she asked him as michael looked at him, "who do i want in my bed?" she nods her head.

michael looked at her, "out of respect for paige, i am gonna sleep on the day bed," she looked at him, "do you think she'd do the same for you?" michael shrugged his shoulders, "i don't know, but at the end of the day, i am going with my gut feeling," he said honestly to her, "i do like an honest guy,"

"have you ever cheated?"

it's like he got deja vu remembering when before his coupled up partner left he had asked her the same question, "i haven't no, normally the girls i'd go for..weren't ready for that big commitment," he said, "so every time that happened it's like a wall got built around my heart, so after that i just decided to never let anyone.." he said to her, "...close enough to hurt me, like how i have with paige,"

an text alert went off, as michael leaned forward seeing that it was dami, "islanders, this afternoon the villa will take on casa amor in raunchy races, the two villas will race against each other to complete a series of saucy challenges. the first villa to complete each challenge wins a point..the villa that receives the most points will win a party tonight, hashtag head to head, hashtag loose lipsing,"

____

the challenge was starting, as luca got a text, "all islanders get into a different sex position with someone of the opposite sex," michael quickies grabbed coco's hips and brought her down onto his crouch, "casa amor was fastest,"

"the shortest boy in the villa must kiss the tallest girl for twenty seconds," luca went straight towards summer kissing her, "the villa were the fastest,"

"yes, let's go!"

michael looked at them, "the boy with the most tattoos must suck the toes of the girl he fancies the most," luca went in and sucked mollie's toe who was right beside him, "the villa were the fastest,"

"ride the islander you fancy the most like a bucking bronco for twenty seconds," summer reads out as she brings michael down onto the floor riding him, "the villa were the fastest,"

michael ran a hand through his hair when mollie'sphone went off, "kiss the islander who has an ex on the island," she kissed jacques, "casa amor were the fastest,"