twenty-five.

(love island, episode thirty-two)

_________

michael bit his lip nervously as laura whitmore and the casa amor girls now stand in front of the firepit, "well, as you all know, tonight, there will be a recoupling, boys, each of you have a big decision to make,"

his eyes went towards the casa amor girls who held hands with each other, "so i'm gonna ask you, one by one, if you want to stick with your partner, who has been away at casa amor for the past few days.." michael but his lip again, "..or whether you want to recouple with one of these gorgeous girls standing in front of you,"

"now remember, the girls in casa amor have also been given the choice of whether to stick with you or couple up with someone new," michael squeezed his hand, "you know casa amor is the ultimate relationship test,"

laura looked at them, "do you trust that your girl has stayed loyal to you? or do you think she has strayed?" michael sighed, "well, boys, it's time to make your decisions and let's find out what the girls have decided to do,"

the first friend couple guy in the villa, "so, jay, you coupled up with danica, you didn't really have a romantic connection?" he nods his head, "yea, that's fair," he spoke, "but you must now choose whether you stay coupled up with danica..or whether you had a better connection with one of these girls,"

jay had his hands in front of him, "so, jay, do you want to stick with danica or re-couple?" the host asked him, "since the girls arrived, i feel like i've found a connection with someone that i think has more romantic potential, um, i think she's a beautiful girl, and i'm looking forward to continuing building on this and seeing where it could go, so i've decided to re-couple," he said as michael smiled looking to where chyna stood.

"who would you like to recouple with, jay?"

the lad looked to the casa amor girls, "chyna," michael smiled, "congratulations, we've got a new couple, chyna and jay," the casa amor comes to jay hugging him as he pressed a kiss to her cheek, "chyna, how are you feeling? you get to stay in the villa, you're with jay,"

chyna smiled, "i'm excited to see what..this will lead to," the lad behind her smiled, "jay, you seem happy with your decision," laura said as jay nods his head, "yeah, i am, thank you,"

"right, shall we find out what danica has decided to do?" michael looked at jay who nods his head, "has she decided to stick with jay? or re-couple with one of the new boys?"

laura looked at the man, "jay, as you decided to re-couple with chyna, if danica comes back alone...she will remain in the villa, but she will be single," jay nods his head, "let's find out," danica comes through with a casa amor lad beside her, "danica, welcome back, and josh, welcome to the villa,"

"hello,"

michael smiled at danica's couple, "how are youse?" they looked at her, "really good, thank you," the boys all smiled, "hey, boys," laura smiled, "danica, you've got yourself a boy! is this the connection you've been waiting for?"

she held josh's hand, "yea, i think so," she laughed at josh's face, "it is, yeah, no, it is.." laura looekd at the new couple, "you seem sure," danica nods her head, "when i said match my energy, i think i've found, er, my double,"

josh smiled, "josh, how are things going with danica?" the boy nods his head, "yeah, good, good," laura looked at his big smile, "big smile on your face,"

"it is, isn't it? good energy, like, matches the energy, so..happy," danica giggled and the lads all smiled at danica and her couple, "danica.."

"yes,"