Chapter 5: Class Again...? Boring....

The next day arrived, and Whitely managed to find a vacant room in the Dorms building designated for transfer students. Although different schools had their own dorms, this one was spacious and more enjoyable for Whitely, who intentionally decorated it to resemble a bland and boring NPC Mob room. Examining his timetable on the scroll, Whitely noticed that his next class was Grimm Study with a teacher named Professor Port.

While heading to class, Whitely noticed Skel and Po, his friends, looking lost in the middle of a corridor. He walked up to them.

Whitely: What are you guys up to now?

Skel and Po turned around to see Whitely.

Skel: Yo, Cid! Tough luck yesterday, huh? At least your dignity is still intact.

Po: Your humanity was really at stake there.

Whitely: Yeah, good thing you two were there to help. So what are you even doing? We have class.

Skel: We've been looking for it for the past 10 minutes but no luck.

Po: Yeah, why are there so many corridors?

Whitely: Perhaps because we are still in the Dorm buildings.

Skel: Really? I thought we left already?

In the background, Whitely heard a chuckle and caught a glimpse of green hair disappearing behind a wall. He turned back to Skel and Po, realizing they hadn't heard the laughter.

Whitely: Follow me, guys.

He led them down the corridor towards the exit of the building, and Skel and Po breathed a sigh of relief when they finally made it outside.

Skel: Finally! No more corridors!

Po: Haha! Thanks, Whitely. Let's get to class now. I heard the teacher is supposed to be a real babe!

Skel: Yeah!

They cheered and ran off with goofy expressions, while Whitely sighed and followed them.

Whitely Narration: Green hair... It seems like they were using their semblance to play a prank on these two. Perhaps I should do something...? Nah.

Without giving much thought to being a good friend, Whitely continued on his way.

As they made their way to Professor Port's class, Whitely and his friends discussed a plan Skel and Po had concocted. They intended to ask girls out for lunch and use the chocolates they had as gifts. After a 6-minute walk, they arrived at the classroom door, which led to an open and clean room with only a few students. Professor Port, a chubby old man with an impressive mustache, was talking.

Port: Ah, more transfer students arriving late. You all may take a seat, understanding that this is quite different from what you're used to.

His reasonable tone resonated with Whitely, Po, and Skel, who found seats next to a group of people. Whitely didn't pay much attention to them, as they seemed like background side characters with basic designs, which would help them blend in.

Whitely Narration: The class was quite boring, and I mean, how did this teacher even get the lesson when he only speaks about stories meant to brag about his dull accomplishments? I understand that his stories contain key points about tracing Grimm and their weaknesses, but why must he deliver them in such an unexciting manner?

The bell rang, signaling the end of the class.

Port: Well, class, thank you for attending this lesson. Good luck on your future endeavors here!