Ch-19 'Slipped'

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY :

Okay so it was Monday and today as once in a while like always Taehyung went to university without having breakfast as his so called Eomma was late.
At night when everyone was sitting in living room the maids came and then they were informed that dinner is ready, as everyone was about to leave for dinner but then Taehyung thought that this is the best when he can ask his dad about what he needed to considering the fact how much scared he is of his dad he finally gathered up the courage after trying for so long-

Taehyung : D-Dad i needed to a-ask you s-something c-can i.

Everyone was about to stand up but stopped hearing Taehyung as it's very very rare for him to speak and that too to Sadao his Dad.

Sadao : Hmm yes ask what is it.(Cold&rude)

Taehyung : There will be an y-yearly celebration held within a-a few days in m-my University and in that there w-will be various compitition like p-painting, sketching a-and singing, etc.

Sadao : Can you be quick i don't have whole night for you.(rude)

Y&H looked at Sadao it's okay that they talk less or more precisely they don't talk but what is this kind behaviour he was speaking right whats with this behaviour and they really didn't liked it as the time and days are passing they are reaching there limit after seeing everyones behaviour with Taehyung......

Taehyung : I am s-sorry D-Dad a-actually i want to p-participate in o-one of t-them too...so can i.

Sadao : Hmm okay fine you can participate.

Taehyung : T-There is one more t-thing in the f-form for participating in t-the competition w-we need our guardian or p-parent signature in it like it's j-just for safety guidelines l-like in painting competition and o-others they will be displayed and s-some chief guest will b-be visiting college during c-competition too so just for p-parents are agreed on i-it that's why.

Sadao : When is the last day of submission .

Taehyung : B-By Thursday.

Sadao : Fine I will sign on the form tomorrow morning. (Don't care)

Taehyung : T-Thank you D-Dad.

Sadao : Lets go everyone dinner must be getting cold.

Then they went to have dinner.

TIME SKIP NEXT MORNING :

After everyone gathered for breakfast they started eating after awhile Taehyung was done so he stand up to leave-

Taehyung : D-Dad when will you sign on the f-form you told me that you would b-be signing on them in the m-morning.

Sadao : Place the forms on the table in the living room I will sign them & you can have them back from the same place when you return from University. (Rude)

Taehyung : S-Sure Dad, T-thank you and i am leaving G-good bye everyone h-have a good day take c-care.

Afterwards keeping the forms on the table in living room Taehyung went to college.

After finishing breakfast when Sadao came in living room before leaving he took the papers and read them first and then later he signed them after placing the documents back at the table he went to his room.

After awhile BTS came down from their rooms well dresses ready to leave for Jeon corp. but before that they needed to ask about something regarding business to everyone(Dae, Howon & Sadao)

*Since they all handle the Jeon Empire together doesn't matter more or less but still they do so for better understanding corporations and less conflicts they take decisions together besides even if they can take solely by how good they are at business still they aren't allowed by there all elders and being good sons they follow it don't go against it even if/though it sucks*