Ch-8 'Aari's Return'

Meanwhile in Yuna&Howon's room :

After eating dinner when they went to their rooms, they first get fresh after that-

Yuna : Howon do you know what happened today.

Howon : No , tell me what happened today is it about Taehyung (While hugging his wife/Yuna)

Yuna : Yeah how do you always find out what i am thinking and yes it's about Taehyung.

Howon : (chuckle) Cause i love you my love and i always find out is the same way you find everything about me without me saying anything its just our love okay now tell me what happen i am curious .

Yuna : (chuckle) I love you too, today when Tae got late and i called you and you remember that i told you that how Irene and even Dezy is behaving right (Howon nodded) and blah blah blah .
(She told him the incident of today like whatever happened after and before tae come back how they decided to him calling her mom and also whatever she heared etc.)

Howon : I think we were right before that Sadao still haven't changed with Taehyung we thought i mean how he was with Taehyung was wrong but after
T/M/N left he would have changed but i guess we were wrong .

Yuna : Hmmm We always thought after hearing to Sadao regarding others when he was in america that he is still the same but then we thought may be we are thinking to much he won't do the same as past with him again.

Howon : We did before as well and now since Sadao and others have returned back home we still have been observing he is still the same with him nothing has changed .

Yuna : I guess not only Sadao but others are also the same with him , they don't talk to him they never try to i never saw that and Taehyung he also never try to talk to him and on top of that he is so nervous around them, around us, around everyone as far as i have seen , but you know what he is getting a bit comfortable with me now and i am happy for that in the start he was so nervous and may be just may be scared to talk to but now i think he is less nervous.

Howon : Really i think the same you know i am ex mafia king now cause of our sons so i am very good at sensing people behaviour and others & i also thinks the same that he is getting less nervous around us now .

Yuna : But i feel so bad for Tae specially after whatever I heard today from him talking to T/M/N's photo, did Dezy really didn't love him like a mother did he really never get a mothers love after
T/M/N left us even Sadao he even didn't but how can he even .

Howon : I don't know but I guess whatever you hear from him today was right after all we have seen her no not only her but others behaviour with him and that meal incident at dinner that day also tells the same we also sensed it that day that something was really wrong right .

Just like thus talking to e/o they both fell asleep.

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY :

Everyone was having breakfast on the right time at that time they hear door bell ringing they all got confused like who can it be then maids went to open the door but no one come back
Then there came someone and then with a cheerful smile-

Jennifer : Hello, Good morning everyone.

A/N : Sooo well actually I am changing Jennifer's name to "Aari" i gave a bit information about Jennifer i mean Aari now in the intro part i will tell you more in this one.

Yuna : Ooh good morning my angel is back aah i missed you so much.

(While hugging e/o)

Aari : I missed you too.

Howon : And what about us huh 🤨.

Aari : Ofcourse i missed you all to,
Mr. Jeon. (While going towards him )