Ch-15 'What idea'

Taehyung was the first to come out of his room he started walking slowly looking down at his phone, soon enough he passed the balcony of second floor where BTS were standing they saw him passing by when they were just done checking Tae's balcony, he didn't notice them as he was in his phone .
Then they also started going down following the boy, before BTS could see Taehyung putted the phone in his pocket then he took out a chocolate/candy from another pocket and ate it and soon enough he released a sigh of relief like a real relax BTS was watching his each and every move,
Then he looked here and there for the search of dustbin to through garbage but he didn't seem to notice or find any so he just putted it back in his pocket then he took out ear phones from his pocket and wore one then taking his phone he played the downloaded songs, after putting back his phone in picket he covered his head with the hood.
Then they reached the living room.

In living room :

When they reached there everyone was already present sitting there,

Yuna : Ooh you guys came so soon i thought it would take you a while specially you six (pointing at BTS standing behind Tae)

Tae's mind : Huh what is she saying...........
.....Guys ? , six ? 🤨🤔😳😧🥲
*And there he realised that was someone really behind him cause he literally didn't saw anyone else coming there from any other way and everyone else was already there besides him and some six people, he realised this and then when she pointed at them he was really clear*

Then he gulped and turned around slowly soon watching BTS with so unreadable/cold faces standing behind him, his face was already a bit shocked and soon seeing he became more shocked which was clearly visible on his face and soon his gaze mate with all of them and he don't know why he felt the rush of current down his spine.
Then the moment he got that strange feeling cause of them he quickly turned around looking down and sat on one of the couches.

Later Taehyung&BTS finds out that others are planning to watch some movie so they went to movie room just like before Taehyung had to lie regarding the movie as every movie they would suggest would be the Taehyung had watched long ago more precisely there was no movie they would choose and Taehyung haven't watched it no way untill & unless it has been released in theaters in recent only.

Then just like last they had watched movies unfortunately like before Taehyung had to went out by lieing and it happened like-

Tae's mind : Oh God no please this is so embarrassing not again why God why, why me but this surely isn't the last since the movie isn't over yet and surely know WHATS COMING and even after this one too they all will watch ATLEAST one more movie but Tae you gotta do this or else be ready to show them your red tomato & strawberry face fighting Tae fighting .

Tae : E-excuse me. (Internally crying)

Yuna : Taehyung baby what happened are you fine or feeling unwell or something ?

Tae : Y-yes i am f-fine it's just that i won't t-to use w-washroom.

Just like that the movie time was over and then they all came out of living room-

*Taehyung was behind everyone else*

After that everyone had already left now only remaining BTS and Taehyung were going upstairs to their respective rooms Taehyung was behind BTS walking slowly..............................Nothing happened 😑 they went to their rooms normally.

So well 😐,

Time skip at night After dinner :

Taehyung was sitting in his balcony munching a chocolate baar he was wearing earphones 🎧 and was sitting on solo couch and was finnally watching a movie the one he wouldn't have watched it was recently released in theaters so Taehyung was watching it now for the first time.