Friends

Bon and Freddy continue in the car. "Wanna call our friends?" Bon looks down then at Freddy. "... Could you? I'm still dealing with the dream.." Freddy looks worried. "Of course baby, are you doing ok?" "I hope so..."
Freddy calls their friends. "Hey guys! Meetup at the park?" . . .  "Yup, Oh! Tell the Twins that Bon has a very interesting dream to tell!" . . . "Alrighty, see you there" . . . "Bye!" Freddy hangs up and smiles. Excited babe? Bon smiles, "Actually... kind of. I lost all of my friends in my dream so seeing all of my real life friends will be nice." Freddy smiles and nods Bon smiles at him happily for once this entire morning. "Too cute! I wanna kiss youuu!" "Eyes on the road buddy!" Bon jokingly scolds him and laughs. Freddy glances at his phone. "Bon, read that for me?" Bon looks at the phone and sees the message. He looks at Freddy, "The twins are bringing their cousin along with them." Freddy smiles "New friend!" Bon smiles wide with a nod.

The two make it to the park and some of their friends are already there. "AAAAAA Bon! Freddy!" Their friend, Lydia, calls out. Right after her twin brother, Leo, calls out. "AAAAAAAAAAAA! BON! FREDDY!" The twins hug them tight. Lydia has a large smile, "It's been forever!" Bon smiles. "It really has been." Bon takes a good look at Lydia and Leo. Bon thinks to himself. "Why do they look incorrect.... Like.. they should look different..?" He looks past Lydia and Leo, Looking at Leo's boyfriend, Yadon, and his other friends, Clara, Michael, Noah, and Elizabeth with and odd sense of familiarity and confusion.  "Why do they look.. incorrect..?" Freddy taps him. "Bon? You ok?" "Oh! Yeah sorry. I was just spacing out." Freddy nods. "Well, This is Lydia and Leo's cousin, Felix." Bon takes a good long look at him. "He kinda looks like Funtime foxy from my dream. ." Freddy looks a little surprised. "Really?" Felix looks slightly uncomfortable. "huh-?" "Oh! sorry, I just had a weird dream last night. I'm Bon." Bon puts out his and and Felix smiles, shaking his hand. "Felix, But, This guy already told you that." He laughs a little and glances at Freddy with a specific look, making Bon a little uncomfortable. "Uh-huh, that's my boyfriend, Freddy." Felix's smile dims a little bit. "Oh, of how long?" Lydia butts in. "4 YEARS! I don't know how they aren't engaged yet!" Bon smiles and Felix crosses his arms trying to play it off as "I just stand like this sometimes."  "Anyway. CLARAAAA!" "BOOOOOOOOON!"

Pause, Let's get to know every body! (the Afton character are NOT accurate to the cannon Aftons, as you will read.) - Clara is the mother of the group. She is mature but fun to hang out with. She tries to make sure everyone is having fun and isn't left out. She aids to injuries and she always brings snacks and drinks. She loves the group like they are her actual children. Coincidentally, she is the oldest. - Lydia and Leo, They are the group clowns and youngest of the group. Even thought one is a girl and one is a boy they go out of their way to try and confuse us all! they will hide behind one another to make it seem like only one is there then when you're not looking the other is there! Pranksters! - Elizabeth is Clara's little sister. Elizabeth is the "Fangirl" and the "Shipper" of the group. She's always giggling when her ship is near each other. She has already gotten Bon and Freddy together, Same with Leo and Yadon. She is so enthusiastic about it! It's like it her hobby-. - Michael is the mechanic of the group. He has helped fix almost everyone's cars when they were out of commission! Oh yeah, and his boyfriend; -Noah helps him out. They work on cars together. They are normally very busy so it's rare that they get to hang out with the group, but it is always fun when they do. -Yadon is Leo's boyfriend. He's quiet and eeemoooooo but he's a great friend when he gets comfortable with you. He acts so cold around us but Leo tells us how sweet he is when they are alone. - Felix is a new person to everyone other than the twins because they are related. Felix gives Bon a strange feeling of familiarity. .  But not the good type. Now that you know everyone let's get back to the story!

Bon and Clara hug. Freddy smiles watching this. " Don't think you don't get a hug Freddy!" Clara spreads her arms for the widest hug "COME HERE BIG GUY!" she hugs him like she hasn't seen him for 7 years. Felix stands awkwardly watching everyone say 'hi' and hug. Freddy looks at Felix. "You good?" "Oooooh yeaaah." Felix smiles a little. Bon watched their interaction. "Well, you're new to the group so I suppose you may feel a bit out of place, is that right?" "Yes it is." Felix, embarrassed, hugs himself. Bon thinks to himself "He can't be the exact same as in my dream. . I'll give him a chance.. one chance." Bon pats his back. "Yyyyou," he points to Felix, "are hanging with the cool people now." Freddy smiles at the sight of Bon getting along with someone from outside of the friend group. Freddy puts his hand on Bon's shoulder and smiles. Felix also smiles at Bon with a genuine smile. "Thank you, Bon was it?" "Yep!" Bon smiles back. "WOOHOO! AND BON DOESN'T LIKE ANYONE FROM OUTSIDE THE GROUP!" Lydia exclaims. Bon blushes from embarrassment. "Ok, ok, call me out why don't you!" Leo giggles and Lydia burst out laughing. "AAAHAHA! haaaaaa, I'm only teasing Bon!" She scruffs his hair and Bon crosses his arms. "Uuuugh you all treat me like a child, other than Freddy that is." They all look at each other. Clara speaks ".. you are the youngest-" Bon ghasps jokingly offended. "FREDDY IS THE SAME AGE AS ME!" "He's two months older. ." "And!?" Felix joins in, "Key world, 'Older'." Her smirks at Bon, he rolls his eyes. "Fine fine, you guys win." Non forgets about his dreams, still feeling odd that all of his friends look like his dream friends; but he leaves it be as to not be weird or make Freddy consern.

Wow! This part is long! I hope you enjoyed it and I'm super happy to be back to writing (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)
It may slow down a bit now considering I have school now and I'm wiring this in the free time I have of class ;-;
The gacha version of this part will be out eventually, after my South park ask or dare. I will announce it when I add it to the end of this part. Stay tuned! ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ