Freddy Sets Out

"There goes Freddy..." Ballora sighs as she goes back to her stage. "Yeah... There he goes.. For Bon Bon of all people..." Foxy goes to his own stage.

Freddy walks around outside, avoiding people in the shadow and calling for Bon Bon when the cost is clear "Bon Bon!?" He keeps looking and comes to a stream. "Huh... I don't think I can go in there.." Freddy looks around and sees a tie. He takes it out of the water witch got cough on a stick by the stream. "Sniff sniff  Bon Bon!" He looks around franticly looking for him "Bon bon!? Are you around here!?" He walks down along the stream looking for him. "Bon Bon!?" Freddy gasps and finds him in the water face down. "Bon Bon!" He rushes to Bon bon's aid and scoops him out of the water. "Oh speak to me pal!" He panics and runs back to the pizzeria "I FOUND HIM!" He yells to the others, every one but Foxy rushed over. "Is he ok!?" Baby askes in a panic. "He looks unconscious!" Ballora shouts. Freddy holds back tears "I found him in a stream! Hes not responding...." Lol-bit smiles "Maybe Mr. Benedict can help him!"

Later Mike comes in and looks at Bon Bon. "Its might be risky to fix him... His memories will be lost..." Mike looks nervous about saying that. "Im willing to risk that to be with my best friend again." 

Mike repairs Bon bon, he's working again but.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, you guys like cliff hangers? haha funny I don't either yet I'm creating it >:)
So, I've been out riding my skateboard lately now my feet have sours on them if I can't go out tomorrow I'll work on the next part :) Also forgot to draw this chapter :') bye bye now -w-