Lets get those Memories..

Freddy wakes up holding Bon Bon close. He thinks to himself. "I will never let you go again."he wakes Bon Bon. " hey, Bon Bon, wake up" Freddy nudges him. Bon Bon , drowsy, sits up and looks at Freddy. " yes?" He asks. "I want to see if Michael can fix your memory chip today, I want you to remember. So we can love each other the same we did before it fried, and so we can find who did this to you." Bon Bon smiles "I'd love to figure that out" he hugs Freddy and they both get up to get the day started. "Wanna go wait for Mike by the elevator like we used to?" Freddy asks with a big smile on his face. "Freddy, are you asking me on a date to the elevator?" Bon Bon raises a brow. "I- uh- no I just- you know what, sure, and mike is the third wheel!" "Haha! Let's go big guy!" They go to the elevator laughing with each other. Bon Bon may not remember but he's as comfortable around Freddy as he always been. They sit down close next to each other. "What time does he get here?" "He normally gets here around 12" "okay" Bon Bon smiles and leans his head on Freddy's shoulder. Freddy pets Bon bon's ears? "What if we don't fix my memory chip..?" Bon Bon looks at the floor? Freddy looks nervous "do you... think we won't be able to fix it?" "I just don't know... didn't he give me a new chip because there is NO fixing it?" Freddy gets nervous about if it can be fixed "well.. we need to find out who hurt you!" Freddy hugs Bon Bon close. He pats Freddy's back and he kisses Freddy's cheek. Freddy smiles. "Heya boys" mike smiles as he steps out of the elevator "MICHAEL!" Freddy stands up holding Bon bon "Mike! ... I hate to say this but... I think we need your father." Mike goes dead silent " My... father..?" "Yeah, he might be the only one who might be able to transfer memories from Bon Bon's broken one to his new one!" Mike angrily begins his shift " I lost that bastard a long time ago. After I left I worked at Fazbear frights, just where he was, I burnt it down," He keeps working as he speaks " I don't know where he resides now, frankly I don't care... but... Afton robotics does be long to... HENRY! Can't Henry work on it!?" "We.. don't know where he is, Michael.. unless you know" Mike sadly looks at the floor "I don't.... Fine! I'll look for my father..ugly musky bunny man.." Freddy smiles "thank you so much Michael.." "anything for you, for Bon bon's memories." Mike works the shift. "Hear that Bon Bon? We're going to get your memories." Bon Bon smiles "I'm glad."

"Cant be helped." Mr. Afton looks at Freddy and Michael. "I found you, I convinced you, I did what you asked and THIS is what you have to say!?" Mike clenches his fist "Ay! I never said I could do it! You forced me over here!" Mr. Afton scolds Mike. "Hey... it's ok.." Freddy pick up Bon Bon. "I can make new memories with him.. even if it means we won't find who did this.." "I have to come forward..." foxy steps in the room. "I did it. I was jealous of you loving Bon Bon over me but.. even after he doesn't remember anything you still love each other!.. I can't stop it, I'm sorry." Freddy looks surprised with a mix of anger and sympathy. "Foxy.. I'm sorry I caused a pain in you but.. Bon Bon is who I truly love." "I understand that." Foxy doesn't seem to care about the apology. He leaves. "So.. we can just make new memories right?" Bon Bon smile? "We sure can Bon Bon!" Freddy smiles. Freddy and Bon Bon kiss. "Awww" Michael smiles "eugh.." mr. Afton looks away. Bon Bon giggle. Freddy hugs him and pick him up.

Bon Bon sits up slowly. "Huh what an eventful dream." Bon Bon looks over to his husband, Funtime Freddy sleeping. "Our life must be interesting in another timeline.

The end

I hope you all liked that ending :D I decided that the other time line they are actually humans.I wanted to draw a pic for this chapter of Bon Bon waking up next to Freddy as humans but I lost motivation for this story and loosing interest for the fandom makes it hard. I did have a fun time in the fandom but I've been sucked into the South Park fandom now! I didn't really know how to continue the story so this is why it ends like that ;-; I just thought it would be interesting that the entire story was just a dream.