☆(2)Love me! Love me!☆

(Get ready for a shiton of infodumping, infact if you guys want to infodump. do it you cowards.)

Mariella screamed as she grabbed Curator's hand and pulled her over to Will Wood(the table, not, not the person)

"... Was that Stanley?" Curator asked as she heard the music still playing in the background.

"Yea, sorry about him" Mariella chuckled nervously.

"It's fine, Narry would've done the same no matter where, but he plays more embarrassing songs.." Curator's voice trailed off as she notice the different flowers and meanings.

"What songs would he put?" Mariella asked beginning to notice the flower meanings too.

"Whenever I go anywhere with a friend he puts 'Kiss Kiss Fall in Love' as a joke of course he doesn't actually want me to fall in love." Curator said blushing at all the meaning of the flowers.

"Why doesn't he want you to fall in love?" Mariella said noticing that Curator was blushing from the flowers. She silently thanked Stanley for that.

"Oh! Love is my friends name and they're more masculine than anything. He said that I should fall in love with a pretty girl, like...like you" Curator whispered, her voice was barely audible at the last part. Thank god Stanley turned the music off.

"...Did he use me as an example?" Mariella asked her face was a light red now.

"Mhm, he did he said 'I don't want you dating Love because one he has a boyfriend, two they're more masculine and you said you like feminine people. So, I give you a recommendation, date Mariella she's pretty, she's not dating anyone, and she makes really good pies.' I think he sent that over text but I could be wrong"

"He said I make good pies? He said he hated my cooking!" Mariella exclaimed clearly not knowing this information.

"Narry...he's like that a LOT, and when I say a LOT I mean a LOT. Tell him to do something he says no and then does it immediately." Curator said putting covering her face.

"You know how my idiotic younger brother. played careless whisper earlier?" Mariella asked starting to go somewhere with her sentence.

"Yeah, are you suggesting we get revenge on both our brothers?"

"That's was my next part. What if we just stalked them until they were doing something romantic and play romance music in the background"

"Let's do it." Curator said rubbing her hands evilly together.
_________________________________________

Stanley and the Narrator were just hanging out, aka they were casually infodumping on each other.

"Did you know that Neil Cicierega has a daughter? I always forget her name, but in the song bird stream it was revealed she did like Steven Universe" The Narrator casually said as Tally Hall's music videos were playing in the background.

[I thought he was gay for the longest time, until I found out he had a wife] Stanley signed his eyes focused on the screen.

The Narrator was sitting at a respectful distance away from Stanley. Not too close not too far.

"What do you think would happen if Tally Hall got the band back together?"

[They would make a song called 'Welcome back to Tally Hall]

"As expected of them, I think they would bring the internet show back"

[I hope they do get back together, the only reason they all split up is because they couldn't afford doing it as a full-time job, but now they totally can]