◇☆Full Disclosure, I am a monster.

(Nonhuman Narrator per usual but he has a more monstrous form. Also so sorry if this is cringe, idk what I was on when writing this )

The Narrator was watching Stanley like usual, he didn't feel like speaking today. So he let Stanley run around the office. Literally Stiggly Wiggly was running fast (He also threw the mini-stans)

The Narrator sighed as he write down in his journal. Silly isn't it? A grown man having his own journal. A journal full of stickers and drawings. He paid no attention to Stanley, besides a few glances every hour or so.

Stanley on the other hand found a way to bring TimeKeeper and Jim in the office. They were like middle school girls mischievously giggling. The next scheme was to make Mariella come here.

The Narrator was full on sobbing. Tears ran down his face and onto his beautiful, no, his trash pages. They were song lyrics, not to his favorite song but one he could relate with.

The trio ended up convincing Curator and Mariella to come to the office. So it wasn't a trio, it was a squad now.

"Where we landing?" Jim asked jokingly

[The fuck does that mean???] Stanley signed not getting the joke

"$t4n|3¥ ₩3|€0m3 t0 F0rn!t3"

[The hell is a Fornite?]

"Stan, you old man. You don't know fornite, that's why I'm saying goodnight. You can't get with the trends, now you're gonna bend." Mariella rhymed, making a diss track (Coming out on 4/27)

"Where's the Narrator?" Curator asked as she looked around.

[..Uh oh]

They all knew that the Narrator loved to talk, so why was he so quiet today? He would atleast play some background music.

The Narrator was looking at the Zen room. He wished he could go down there. The Zen always brought him comfort. He let his tears fall on the paper while trying to get these..complicated feelings on paper.

The others were scrambling around the office, scared to go in the Zen room.

Let's see they checked the Broom Closet, Employees Lounge, Under all the tables, Tk and Jim managed to glitch in some rooms.

They checked the Insane ending, the Boss's Office, Excutive Bathroom, The Mind Control Facility (Curator had to jump off the platform and climb a secret ladder), they checked the Memory Zone, and everywhere else besides the Zending.

"Stanley, we have to go to the Zending." The Curator demanded but also comforted Stanley.

[Th4t d03$n't s33m l!k3 N4rr¥] TimeKeeper said as it sat on the floor.

"..You dumbasses, I told you to check his office!" Jim rolled u his eyes as he straightened out his shirt.

"There's no point, he probably offed himself" Mariella said as she was tired of running around.

[..I cant go back to the Zending..not again]

"What's wrong with the Zending? When the Narrator showed me it looked beautiful."

[..I promised him to never bring up what happened there ever again.]

"I can't force you to do anything, but I just want to make sure my brother's okay"

[..¥0u t₩0 4r3 s!b|!nG$¿¿¿]

The Narrator was shaking at his desk. He couldn't cry anymore, but his face was still wet. He looked at the writing and drawing he did. It was ugly, just like the Narrator.