" Easy. "

After agreeing, we all decided to dig in our food. The steak was well done and it went well with the mashed potatoes. Angel decides to ask the girl what was her name. She replied with. " Monet. " Her name was very fancy...

After eating Monet got up first and told us that we will have training tomorrow. we nodded.. Monet then left the dining table with her women and men. After she went to her room, me and angel got up too and went upstairs. We both said goodnight to eachother and went to our rooms..

Scarlett told me that there are towels in my private bathroom. She then gave me a new phone but it's like a work phone only? She told me goodnight and I closed my rooms door. Now I was finally alone. I took a deep breath and removed my braid. I decided to go take a bath. I removed my clothes and went in the shower.. the shower was warm. It felt good for a scary night... I can't believe I'm getting in this mafia shit.

After showering I went out of the shower and put on a towel. I went to the closet and picked out some pjs. It was a comfy flower detailed pjs. I blow dried my hair and put on the pjs.. I yawned and decided to sleep early for the training tomorrow. I rub my eyes and charge the phone. I closed my eyes and cleared my mind.. now it's just silent.... I finally fell asleep.

Toms POV:

I left the room confused. why'd she kiss me? I ruined her life... i went down to get water for her. while searching for a water bottle in the fridge someone hugs me by my waist. It was flor.. I look at her and she kisses me. I always hated flor but she was my cousins friend. I DIDNT wanna hurt my cousin. The kiss starts going deeper. I pin her to the counter and closed the fridge door. I grabbed her legs and placed it around my waist. I then placed her on the counter and placed my hands on her cheeks.

" not in the damn kitchen. "

I stop the kiss and looked at the person that disturbed us. It was gustav. I rolled my eyes and remembered to bring Ana water. I got a water bottle and went upstairs. I took a deep sigh and opened the door...?

she was gone.

I rushed to bills room and opened the door. I saw bill on his phone with Valerie asleep on his chest. " we need to go" I tell him. he places Valerie's head gently on the pillow. he got up and wore his belt. he wore his shoes and rushes out of the room. I went to georgs room next. I saw jade ( georgs woman. ) looking at the window. jade then turns her head at me and points at georg asleep. I nodded my head and she woke him up. I told him " Anastasia ran away. " He groans and gets up. I rush downstairs and told gustav to watch the girls. I wait for bill and georg to come down. i grabbed water and went to the garage after they went down. I threw myself in the car and was angry. i revved my engine and told georg to follow me while bill goes to the opposite way..

we drive around the city searching for ana. me and georg decides to park and find them while walking. before parking we saw a black jeep speeding. pretty weird.. we got up from our seats and started searching.

after some hours we decide to stop and call it a day.. I agreed and got in the car.. I called bill saying we should stop he then replied with " don't get it over you. we have an event in a few days. " I then said " I know.. I'll try to not overthink it. "... I then ended the call.. why was I like this? why do I feel so upset without her. I clenched my fists on the steering wheel. " I'll find you Bennet. You'll be mine. " I then drove away first.

After arriving at the house. I see gustav drinking coffee late at night? he was sitting and watching the tv. " Gustav. " I tell him. he looks at me confused " where's angel? " I ask him. " I killed her since she was boring. " I chuckled. I didnt care. I tapped his shoulder and said goodnight.

• •