" Slut house. "

I wake up in the most comfortable bed. I start moving around the bed since it was a big bed? I moved my legs back and forth since it was soooo soft and warm. but then. I realized. my bed isn't that big. I get up as the sun hit my eyes.

what the?

It was a large, modern room with fancy furniture. where was I?.. I immediately remembered I was KIDNAPPED. I try searching for my phone. Ofcourse, they left it. I stand up, I was wearing my sleepwear. I don't remember changing from my old clothes? Did he change me? I rush outside seeing a large space and a balcony, I couldn't mesmerize it since it was my kidnappers house for sure. I rush down the dark wooden colored stairs. I almost bump into a guy with shoulder length brown hair. He almost grabbed me but luckily I ran through. I search for the front door as I see Tom approaching me yawning. Is this guy mental? I finally found the front door. I try unlocking it but I was carried on the shoulder "don't make this hard for me sweetheart. " he carries me again upstairs. " LET ME DOWN! " I growl at him. He opens the bedroom door and throws me at the bed. "Behave or die." He says coldly. He leaves the bedroom.

What's happening?

I wait for a few minutes until I run back down. and try going for the front door once again. He grabs me AGAIN. "You got yourself a hard one Tom." A deep voice says as I look at my right, it was a guy with thick black glasses short blonde hair. " SHUT UP. " I shout at that guy. "I know gustav. " He throws me again against the bed. He grabs my wrist and pins me down. " fucking behave. Youre just gonna make yourself tired. " "I DONT CARE. YOURE A MONSTER! " I spat at his face. He rolls his eyes and leaves the bedroom door again. Ofcourse I try again and again at the 4th try. I already felt tired he just keeps throwing me to the bed. "I quit" I mumble. I was so hungry, I kept eyeing the food on the table everytime he carried me upstairs. I didn't care anymore. I went downstairs not running anymore i try approaching the front door again once more but I couldn't do it. I was too tired " don't even think about it. " he approaches me and I look at him, while I fell down on my knees. "I give up.." I mumbled. He carries me bridal style and places me on the sofa gently. He sat beside me and looked at me "this is what I told you." "shut up. you're still a kidnapper." I said low. "Atleast I'm not a typical one. I don't tie you anyways. " He tells me while he's watching tv. I couldn't defend myself. I was too tired. Ofcourse I'm scared but still. I couldn't keep up. I placed both of my hands on my stomach since it was starting to hurt.

"Flor" He says loudly and looks at his back. "Yes Tommy?" A girly voice said. ofcourse it's that girlfriend of his. " Can you grab me a bowl of tomato soup and some bread. " He asks. "Anything for you!" She tells him and kisses him on the cheek. I was wondering where Valerie went. that betraying bitch. I was hesitating to ask where she was but I managed to get it out my chest. "Uh.. mister" I whisper to him. he ignored me. "Hello?" he still ignored me " Tom? " ah yes he finally looked at me. But so cold. He raises his eyebrow at me. "Do you perhaps know... wheres Valerie?" "With bill." Huh? Where was bill anyways. I know bill is that emo guy. I stand up as he grabs my wrist, I looked at him "what? you might run off again." He say. I roll my eyes and looked around the house. It was just girls wearing mini skirts and a tank top. and the blonde earlier. I didn't see that long brown haired guy and bill or Valerie. I sit again feeling so uncomfy, he was still holding my wrist "you can let go.". He ignored me again. I pulled my hand away and he finally released. I scoff. I heard heels clicking behind both of us. "tommy baby, here's the soup and bread you wanted" Tom grabs the bowl and spoon from her. "Thank you." He says. "Wow? A kidnapper says thank you. What a scam." "Shut up I'm feeding you food." He cups my face so I can look at him. He grabs the spoon with soup and moved the spoon towards me. "I'm not a baby." I grabbed the food from him and just ate.

==
ughh this is sooo hard it's not even getting famous but atleast 11 people r seeing it, I love you if you're reading this! You're helping my motivation! Mwaz

==ughh this is sooo hard it's not even getting famous but atleast 11 people r seeing it, I love you if you're reading this! You're helping my motivation! Mwaz