" You Bitch, Tom Kaulitz. "

" I grab my purse and my broken necklace and rush outside the room. "

=

As I run to the exit, Some hands grabbed both of my arm, I squeeze my eyes closed thinking it was that cornrow guy. "Ana? Are you okay..?" I look up and see val. I hug her tightly as I gave her my house keys and run out. She know its a sign that I'll tell her when she's in my house. I couldn't talk to her. I was scared if the guy will wake up and kill me. I ran to my house even if it felt my feet was broken. But it's for my safety. As soon as I get inside my apartment, I removed my heels. I feel so tired from that running. As soon as my feet felt the floor it felt like center of my foot vanished. I walk to my bed not changing, traumatized from the scene earlier. I close my eyes and try clearing my mind out. In the middle of clearing I fall asleep.

=

*BANG!*

I woke up immediately, i heard a loud bang from outside my bedroom. I open my bedroom door, I saw Valerie, Ofcourse I forgot I gave her my keys. " Val, gosh you scared me. " She just stared at me, she looked cold but her eyes looked scared. " Val? Are you okay?" I look at the side of my wall.

Fuck.

It was the guy from earlier. The one with cornrows. My eyes widened. I try pushing him but he was too strong. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE. " He chuckled, oh I just wanted to fucking kill him. I looked at Valerie. Still looking cold. I look back at the guy with cornrows. Did Valerie let him in? Are they good friends? It was pure silence. I was speechless from the scene that was happening right INFRONT of me. He grabs me by my waist, I couldn't move from his strong grip around me. "Now now love, don't wanna run do we? He says as he points a gun at my temple. He pulls my waist closer to him. " YOU BITCH. " "uh-uh-uhh. My names Tom, Tom Kaulitz Darling. Not bitch." He says as he groans. "Go pack your stuff." He releases me. Oh he thinks im not gonna run what a stupid bitch. I run without hesitation to my front door panicking. A gunshot flew right beside me. I gasp but i didnt stop running. It helped me run more. I run to the left hallway, Oh i was near the exit when a guy with messy hair that looked like "tom" or cornrow guy. He smoked while he pointed a gun right on my forehead. I try looking back and run to my back but i couldnt, i was scared he might pull the trigger as i look back. " WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG?! " i shouted at his face while he looked cold straight to my eyes. I felt chills down my spine. "Ah Bill, Thank you." I recognize the voice ofcourse it was that tom guy. Bill tilts his head and smiles "ofcourse, everything for my twin. Where's Valerie?" "She's just packing that girls stuff." He tells him. "I didn't even agree to come asshole." I groan. "It wasn't even a question to start with." He says behind me. ~ What the fuck did I get myself into? ~ " I'm done. " Ofcourse it's valerie. I hear a suitcase rolling as her heels click. " Val? What's wrong with you. " I say with my voice shaking. "Nothing." She walks past me after bill finally puts down his gun and puts his left arm around Valeries waist.

" What the fuck is happening. ? "
I say. As Tom pulls my arm to make me face him as he cups my face and smiles. " You fucking make me have a big ass scar. " He points at the right area of his forehead. "You fucking deserved it!" I shout at him, His smile fades and picked me up on his shoulder. I try making him release me by making my legs kick the air and me slapping his back. That bitch didn't stop. As we went to the parking lot, he opens the back door of his car and throws me inside. My head hits the other side of the door. I try opening the door but he locked it. The girl from earlier at the room too " his girlfriend " looked at me angry from the front seat and bit her lip. " WHAT. " I shout at her face. making her flinch and turn to her window. "whatever." She scoffs. Making me more angry I wanted to pull her hair but the driver door opened. " don't even think about it bitch. " wtf? was this guy reading my mind.
I felt dizzy and my head hurts from the bang on the door. I accidentally pass out.

=