1 - Minho ✭

"No." He cried out so quietly the doctors probably didn't hear it. "Don't."
But whatever he said or how much he tried to resist, they always managed to put him down in the chair or anywhere they wanted him to go.

His hands got tied onto the seat, and so did his feet. Not bothering to look up, Minho felt the stinging pain of a needle being inserted into his neck. Slowly the liquid started to rush through his whole body, leaving a burning pain, which caused him to scream like he had done so many times. He didn't know what it was. A paralyze? An anesthetic?

His body was limp by the time. Every needle had gotten familiar, just as everything else they did. The pain wasn't what bothered him the most. It was the memories.

He knew who his friends were, but didn't where they were. He knew what their names were, but after not seeing them for months, it had become harder to even remember their faces. Jane's face. No matter how hard he tried, he could only come up with the color of her hair and eyes.

"Dark brown hair, some strands lighter, green with brown eyes." He had repeated it every night. The face of her wasn't there, but he knew some of the features. The beautiful features.

And her laugh. He could hear it sometimes. The multiple chuckles she had for each thing. The laugh she let out whenever she was with Chuck.. she always tried to hide it, but couldn't help to burst out after they pranked someone.

One where she awkwardly laughed out of politeness, just to the other Gladers or people she didn't know. A proof of how good her heart was.

The laugh when she tried to hide her pain whenever someone comment on her or said something hurtful. She would always try to cover it up, but the eyes never lied.

One was where she was talking about her friends or laughing about memories.

They all sounded the same, yet they had a different meaning. And he could hear her. Not often, but sometimes she was there, in the distance.

He couldn't tell what was real or not. What she told him sometimes.. if that was real. Sometimes he just heard her chuckles, then he heard her say soothing things right before he fell asleep in the horrible lying bed.

"No!" He let out another scream when he felt his eyelids get heavy. It was happening again. The illusions, visions.. hallucinations.. he didn't know what they were called, but every time it happened, either something bad happened to him or her. And that's what he couldn't take.